#66 Kids [Kasamatsu x Reader]

You were babysitting your sister's children with your husband, Yukio, because your sister and her husband wanted a little date night to themselves. They behaved well and liked playing with you.

You looked to your husband who was holding up the youngest child, making him laugh.

You caught the look of longing in his eyes and you raised an eyebrow, making a mental note to ask him a little later when your nieces and nephews have fallen asleep.

You hadn't completed the process to produce children because you thought Yukio wasn't ready, and now you had different thoughts, what if your husband was just being his usual shy self?

After a while later, you and Yukio put them to sleep in their respective rooms. You bid your sister who just came back from her date good night and leave her house.

You get in the car and wait as he starts the car, driving off. He grabs your hand and plays with your fingers on your lap.

You watch as he calmly looks at the road.

"Yukio, do you want kids?" You ask and you feel his thumb stop caressing the back of your hand.

"Wh-where'd that come from, [First Name]?" He chuckles nervously, entwining your fingers to his.

You laugh at the blush on his face, "I want kids of our own."

He looks at you abruptly, smiling as he looks back to the road. He pulls your hand up to his lips and planted a kiss on the back of it. "Some day, [First Name]."

"I look forward to that day~" You admit.

You reached your house and he parks, he faces you, giving you a kiss, "I look forward to that day too." He smiles.

---

Coming Soon:

☯ Mayazumi x reader

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Kuroko x reader

☯ Akashi x reader

☯ Takao x reader

{{ 28 days to go }}

- Rin { 08/12/14 } ⛄️