#93 Family Gathering [Murasakibara x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @starlight_krystal !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You had a usual family gathering for new years and this time, you brought your boyfriend, Murasakibara Atsushi.

You were playing the Wii with your cousins and their friends and you were particularly close to one of your cousin's best friend, [Random Name].

You were new to the Wii, so you needed help with the instructions on how to play and he volunteered.

You were expecting him to show you with his remote, but nope, he held your hand that had your remote and told you how to shoot and hurl.

"Thank you!" You say and he smiles at you, moving back to his position.

You were sword fighting so since you didn't know how to sword fight, you just randomly swung and your cousins and their friends laughed at your antics.

You lost for the 6th time and pouted, "I can't play."

[Random Name] gave you a one arm hug, laughing, "It's alright!"

You suddenly felt a hard glare from behind you. You shrugged and smiled at [Random Name], thanking him.

Suddenly you were lifted off the ground. You squealed as you did, but didn't panic as you recognize the hold of your boyfriend. "Atsushi!"

"[First Name]-chin," He pouts as he sits down and sets you down.

You sat on Atsushi's lap as your family sat around the coffee table in front of the tv.

He was sucking on a lollipop jealously while he had his arms around your body, holding you tight with his chin on your shoulder.

You could see [Random Name] tremble under your titan boyfriend's glare.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Kotaro x reader -requested-

☯ Kiyoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Male Momoi x reader -requested

{{ 4 days left }}

- Rin { 01/01/15 } 🎈