#25 Someone's Jealous [Moriyama x Reader]

The Moriyama here is based on the KnB wiki bc... I don't pay attention to most of the people when watching and I don't think I have time to watch it all over again, either that, or my mum will kick my ass, considering I need to study more at this time.

Oh btw, since Wattpad enabled the multimedia thingy on phones and other devices other than computers now, if I say an outfit, I'll try my best to find the most closest one to my description :3

---

You thought it over again, "What time again?" It was 2AM in the morning and your idiot best friend, Kise Ryota, decides to call you to ask if you would come to the match that evening.

You could almost hear him wag his nonexistent tail, "Around 3PM."

You yawned, "Mmm... I guess I could go-"

"Perfect, okay, pick you up at 1, bye [Last Name]cchi!!!!" Okay then...

You plopped your phone on your nightstand and went back to sleep.

---

Beep. Vibrate. Beep. Vibrate.

You groaned and reached for your phone and without looking, you answered your phone, "What?" You irritatedly and groggily snapped.

You heard a deep chuckle on the other side of the phone. "I think I just disturbed sleeping beauty in her eternity sleep."

You instantly sobered up, hearing your crush's voice, "M-moriyama-san." You laughed nervously.

He chuckled again, "Kise asked me to call you, he said you wouldn't pick up his call."

Kise... You face palmed, "That Kise..."

"Well now that I know that you were asleep," you could hear him smile.

"So, what did Kise want, Moriyama-san?" You asked him, rubbing your eyes.

"He wanted me to remind you he'll pick you up at 1," He says and you groan, looking at the clock which said '11AM', "Do you guys have a date or something?" You listen to his hesitant voice.

'No.' You thought, 'then again, I want to see his reaction...' "Yeah," you tell him, expectant of his reaction.

"Oh... Okay then, I didn't know you and Kise were a thing, sorry to bother you-" He started talking really fast, interrupted by your laughter.

"S-sorry," You laugh, "We are not dating." You heard silence and a smack from the phone, "A-are you okay, Moriyama-san?"

His melodic chuckle comes back, "I just had to slap myself thats all."

You laughed, "Why?"

"No reason~" Comes his cheeky answer

---

You dressed yourself in a white cable sweater and a floral black skater skirt with black tights underneath and some black flats, leaving your [Hair Colour] hair down. [A/N: On the top/side is close enough to what I imagined]

You looked yourself in the mirror and sighed, 'is this too much? is it too little?'

Your doorbell rang, "Coming!"

You opened the door to see a very cheeky blonde who was looking at you from head to toe.

"Well someone looks cute, is it because someone got their crush to wake her up today?" He smugly looks at you.

"Shut up." You blushed as you went out and locked your front door, following Ryouta to his car.

You went out for brunch and at 2:30PM, you left to go to the gym. You hid behind Kise as you entered, everyone's stare on both of you.

"Yo, [Last Name]-chan~" You hear your crush call.

You ran from Kise's back and sat next to Moriyama. "Hi."

He puts an arm around your shoulders, "Kasamatsu, Kise's very late."

He watched in amusement as Kasamatsu kicked Kise for being late.

"Why are you so amused, Moriyama-san?" You asked, looking up at him.

"He took my crush out for lunch today and brought her to the game when I wanted to do it," He looks away, "He deserves it."

You sweat drop and when you realized he was talking about you, you smiled, kissing his cheek, "Well, someone's jealous~" You stood up to run towards Kasamatsu and Kise to stop the abuse.

He touched his cheek from where you kissed him. He grabbed your wrist before you could run and pulled you to his lap as he kissed your cheek in return, "Yeah."

---

I honestly had a hard time continuing and ending this one ;-;

Coming soon:

☯ Kouji x reader

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ Midorima x reader

☯ << O P E N >>

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 10/10/14 } 💕