30

Sabrina Renae Lee

Sabrina Renae Lee

"Girl I'm not paying you to just sit around on the phone." I said walking in my interior design business called, Simply Chic.

She sighed, "Girl...I already booked all your appointments, called them to confirm. What else is there to do?"

I shrugged and grabbed my binder, "Umm tell me about them so I can start planning." I said in a duh tone.

"You act like I'm your assistant or something." She said smacking on her gum pissing me off.

"That's your fucking job description the fuck." I said smartly mugging her. "Girl I ain't pay 12 an hour for nothing. I just fucking started and I'm paying you like I'm Walmart or something."

"Find a new assistant. I'm in this job day and night might as well live here."

I looked at her and grabbed my phone, "Just send me what the fuck my customers want before I cuss you out. Find me a new one and you can gladly go..."

"Ight." She said making me shake my head.

I hired her when I was drunk at the club and that was the worst mistake of my life. All she does is complain and nag. I facetimed Jaylen as I logged into my computer.

"Sup besto." He said propping the phone up and looked at me. "What you doing?"

"Man arguing with Rayana ghetto ass. She complaining cause I'm asking her to do her damn job." I said rolling my eyes reading over some emails. "So when you moving down here business partner?"

"Um I booked my flight for a week. I gotta tell you something though."

"Fill me in then." I said looking over some designs. "Ouu imma have fun with this room."

"What she want?"

"She want's a princess type room. So I'm thinking a Cindrella type of style. She want's it either blue or yellow."

"Beauty and the beast would be harder." I poked my lip out.

"I already did that though. Plus blue would be like winter wonderland vibes you know. So I'm thinking a blue princess carriage bed. Have like white lights around the ceiling. White wooden floors... you see where I'm going."

He nodded, "Hell yeah you on to something. Sounds dope as fuck."

"Anyway back to you. What's tea?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"I took Tiana on a date..." He said making me gasp.

"Imma cuss her out because why didn't she tell me."

He laughed, "Because it was fucking horrible bitch." He said making me frown. "Look man, I took your advice and at this point it just not gone work. I can't do it man. Shorty got some growing up to do for real."