The Funeral Last chapter

3 rd person pov
The Uchiha moved back into the village, the day before, the third hokages funeral.
   Heads held high, in respect of their former leader.
   Civilians of all kind watched them move back into the compound one by one.
   But they all ignored it, they ignored, the need to grieve, over such a powerful man.
   There were hidden tears,hidden, bags under their eyes, but they all continued on their merry, way to the funeral.
   There were all kinds of grieving, people partying, saying that, the hokage, finally gets his, peace and tranquillity.
   If you say, but that's enough out of me, let's see everyone else.
  Tenten pov
I haven't cried in along time, I guess this is my breaking point, though, I wonder.... why do people have to die.
   I wish he didn't, but I silently, wiped away my tears while, Sakura approached me.
  I gave a strained smile, to my best friend.
She gave me a bright one back.
   I really wanted to ask how she's smiling, her jiji probably asked her not to when the time came, I feel bad, that I'm crying in front of her for the, same reason, she is smiling brightly.
   Such a loving, child, never asked for anything, never got anything in return.
  Sure it surprised all of us that a sixish/seven year old was, able to pull that off.
    She was a spy, not that surprising, they've always, have been a little to good, at hide and seek.
"Sakura, I'm beginning to realize, that you probably could best Neji."
  She turned to look at me. Sakura smiled brightly, "I could totally beat him, he needs to get off his high horse, from winning the chunnin exams, he didn't even get to go against the harder people, yet!"
  I laugh at her reaction. "Sakura, how do you always smile, and make everyone laugh?"
  "I'm a class clown, it's what I'm expected to do, it's what I will do."
  She said that like it was her job, like nothing was going to take it away from her.
   That is just who she is.
She is Sakura, a prankster, a fighter, a joker, a friend, and most importantly she is family.