The vistor

Sakura pov
I walked down the road towards the Uchihas house with Kakashi standing right next to me.
Hey Kakashi I'm sorry that one of your friends died. "Thanks I really miss him even though he is older than me!" Well we're here. *why does the hokage want me to do this anyway I'm 6 and kakashi 7. The old mans crazy... than again he sent 2 six year olds to suna the with no adult so not that bad.*
Kakashi pov
We just knocked on the door of the main house and mrs.Uchiha answered. "I didn't think our guest was going to be this young". Sakura turned and smiled. "The hokage a really old man and needs young ones like us to do the dirty work!" Mikoto smiled at us and took us to the table. Sasuke turned and looked at Sakura and frowned. What's his problem with Sakura! Now that I think about it I am very possessive about Sakura how weird.

Saku pov
Hi Sasuke- kun. Mikoto looks at me. "You know Sasu-cakes!" Yeah his in my class at school. Well my used to be class at school.
Mikoto pov
Why used to be class. "I got expelled for the rest of the year in till I can continue." Why is that? "Um missed to many days of schools and pranks." Well it sounds like you had fun this year. "Yeah I had a lot of fun this year!"
Fugaku pov
I stared at the people they send to talk to us. The little girl shifted towards me. "Lord Fugaku can I speak to you in private. The shiny haired boy gave me a death glare as I followed the young girl out of the gates of the Uchiha clan.

Sakura pov
It has been brought to the hokage sight that you and your family are moving towards a cult and is the reason obito has left the village. "I don't know what you are talking about obito is dead." No he is not he was banned by Danzo. The hokage sent me to talk to you with a warning. Danzo is after your eyes and is turning your eldest son against you so please stop this cult at once.

Fugaku pov
My mouthed gaped open like a cod fish. I was caught off guard with this message. The little girl smiled. "He is trying to use your peoples eyes for his own wicked ways please save your people and village by stopping this cult." I watch as the boy than walked out of my house and through the gates towards us and leaves with the little girl in the lead. What messenger the god of Shinobi has sent me. I walked in and went towards Itachi and said I'll stop the cult. I than walked off to hear a voice in my head. "You made the right choice and I hope you know that."