Set up

Kabuto pov
I was talking to Ibiki about the situation,when Sakura runs out the door. "Is that normal?" I asked staring at the pens lined up in an orderly fashion. "Unfortunately yes that's very normal for her." I look straight up at him. "So what's going to happen to the guy?" I watched as he straightens up in his chair. "Well he will be interviewed about why he was in the house." I glance at the clock on the wall. "Shouldn't Sakura be back by now?" I observed him as he glanced at the clock. "This happens all the time....she probably ditched us to go do something that actually interest her." I shake my head in fake disappointment. "Why would anybody not want to hang out with us?" A sinister smile lightened on his face as I spoke. "Yes why would anybody choose to hang out with anyone else other than us." "Yeah even though we're just old mans aren't we Ibiki-San." "Yes yes we ar" "you admitted....you admitted to it! I win screw you world I win!!!" Ibiki and I watch an amusement as she jumps out Ibikis office window. "Wow imagine the prisoners finding out how easy it is for a little flower to escape t and I?" "Yep they would be so mad that they couldn't do it. Now if you excuse me I have a report to turn in to the hokage." I give him a small smile and jump out the window. To be honest I think I'm going to like it here.

Sakura pov
"Naruto!!!" I yelled as I ran into a bright orange walled room. He twisted towards me with a surprised face. "Yes sister dearest?" I looked at him dead in the eye. "I might have set old man up for a date with that assistant at T and I for tonight at eight." He smirked at me. "Does that mean old man is getting a makeover?!" I smiled mischievously at him. "And he might just be figuring out about his date when he gets here." I watch as Naruto bursts into evil laughter. "I can't wait intill we start this makeover, though I wonder why she likes an old man?"I shake my head in disappointment along with him. "She must have terrible taste or something? Oh yeah he also admitted to being an old man when I was at T and I after you left." He threw a fox plushie across the room. I missed the most historical thing in history by two minutes!" Naruto's aggravated yell caused me to have a laughter fit. I was barely pulling in breathes because of how hard I was laughing.

Kabuto pov
I was wondering around the house when I heard yelling. My feet immediately move towards the noise. I stop in front of a room and open the door. "Why are you guys yelling?" "Old man-San!" I stared at Naruto and Sakura. "You have a date!" My eyes widen. "Naruto I don't know what you're talking about?" I look back and forth between Naruto and Sakura. I watch as the pinkette lets out a nervous laugh. "Well the truth is......" "Is that she set you up!" "Naruto I wanted to tell him!" Naruto backed up against he's closer door reaching for the handle. "Sorry Sakura-chan I didn't know you wanted to tell him." She smiled at him. "It's ok Naruto....I won't kill you yet!" Naruto's eyes widen in fear at Sakuras statement.

Sakura pov
"Anyways Kabuto-San.....you have a date tonight at eight!" He stared at me with curiosity. Naruto than begins squeaking like a fan girl. "And I get to dress you up!" Kabuto eyes start widening in fear of the blonde boy. "It's ok Kabuto he's done it multiple time for Sasuke and Iruka-sensei!" He gulped. "Is that supposed  to make me feel better?" I smiled at him. "It's whatever you decide to take it as old man-San. Oh I think I'm forgetting something. He stared at me in fright. Oh yeah your date is at eight. You have to be ready by than! Toddles!" I than skipped out of the room to get a snack.

Kabuto pov
"I'm not going to die because of you am I?" Naruto just stared. "I mean it depends what you think will kill you in this closet." He than opened the door to the wall in closet and dragged me in with him. "Wow some of these sizes aren't even yours?" He smiled. "I tend to do dress up as different people to escape authorities all the time. Let's not talk about that though. Oh here we are!" I glance around. "Where are we exactly?" He looked at me like I was an idiot. "This is the area where we will get your suit!" He than walked over to a shelf and grabbed some pants and a button up shirt. "You will be wearing these brown pants and this white tuck in button up shirt."
He than proceeded to walk over to the area of jackets and grabbed one off the hanger. "You will also wear this brown jacket."