Test

Sasuke pov
I woke up and looked around to see Kakashi sitting there. "What are you doing in my house?" "Just wanted to give you a tip on what the test would be like." "Ok." "Don't listen to what your sensei says and use teamwork,and pranks.

With Sakura and Naruto

Naruto pov
"This is going to be so much fun Ra-chan!" "I know right naru-Kun!" "Let's be glad we are all pranking masters!" "Yeah let's be glad Naru."
"I'm going back to sleep Naru you can wait here I am going to bed, I'll be back late just to make the teacher mad." "And don't forget to eat Naruto!" "Yes mam"

Sasuke pov
I got there to see Naruto eating ramen. "Dobe who eats ramen at 5:50 am." "Who doesn't!" "Everyone but you and Sakura." "Otakus Unite!" "What?" "Nothing." "Where is Sakura?" "She decided to be late." "Ok."

6 hours later

Rin pov
"Hey guys did you have fu"- "your late." "A black cat crossed my path so I had to take a long way." "Liar!" "Aren't there supposed to be 3 of you?" Sakura decided to quit being a ninja because she is lazier than the Nara clan." "Ok than so I'll explain the test." "You have to get these 2 bells from me,and whoever gets both bells doesn't get send back to the academy." "Ok!" "You May star" Naruto threw a kunai at me and Sasuke jumped back to stay hidden. All the sudden this bug thing of glob was covering me and fire was coming straight at my face. The glob was hardening when I heard swish and the fire go it as I went flying and the bells were gong. I turned to see pinkness throwin the bells in the air and catching them with the rest of the team smirking. "You all used teamwork and set up stuff before and lied to me." "Wow,I did so not think for that would happen." Sasuke looked at me. "I didn't even know that those traps/pranks were hidden around here." "Who placed those then?" "Me and Ra-chan did." Ok meet me at the ninja school tomorrow at 12:00 don't be late!"

Sakura POV
I was walking away with Naruto when Sasuke grabbed my shoulder. I knew what he wanted so I dragged him and Naruto into the woods and did the jitsu. We appeared in he Uchiha village front gates. Two Uchiha stood there standing  guard. "Hi guys it's been a while Un." "Sakura,Sasuke,Naruto nice of you to visit us you may enter!" We all walked in and walked past the children and went to the main house. I just stood there and the door flanged open. Standing in front of me was Shisui and aunt Mikoto. "Sakura, it's been so long!" "So that's the first person you talk to, and I thought I was your son!" "No honey you were adopted." "Huh!" "Jk!" "We love you Sasuke." "Shisui Shut it!"

Fugaku pov
"So why have you came?" "Sasuke wanted to tell you....mph!" "Let me tell them there my parents!" "Oh sorry!" "So What is it?" "Can we come in first dad?" "Yeah sure come in guys."

Shisui pov
"Your so cute Sakura can you put this dress one for me?" "Shisui put it on Sasuke!" "It will be really funny!" "Oh that's a good idea." "Sasuke I got something for you!" "Ok I'm coming." "Put this on!" "Ok." "Shisui!!!!!....Why am I wearing a dress!" "Haahahah." "Shisui I got the picture!" Ok Sakura give it to Mikoto.

Fugaku pov
"Now that,that happened will you tell me what you came here for." "We are all on the same team dad and we passed the test and are really Genins now!" "Ok and how did you get tricked into putting a dress on?" "Shisui said he would give me tomatoes."

Sasuke pov
"We have to go thanks for Listoning."
"Thanks for visiting bye!" Sakura than grabbed me and Naruto and I felt myself be lifted into the air and than placed on the ground gently. "Thanks for taking me Sakura." "Your welcome Sasuke." Well Bye guys!" "Bye!"