Kakuzu thoughts

3rd pov
The figure was walking through the streets of konoah at night time. Gracefully moving past garbage and other wildlife of the night.
   Kakuzu pov
Why would two kids, I mean way more than that have that much responsibility as a 5 year old?
    It doesn't make since..... they always seemed normal except for there advanced skill set that wasn't something I would label as genin level techniques.
   I finally arrived at my destination. The former hokages door staring right back at me.
  My hand reached up and racked the door multiple times.
   It was late and cold I didn't expect the old man to be up. I made eye contact with him.
   "I'm assuming you know why I'm here for?" "Of course I know, they had to get permission from me to tell you that."
  I nodded my head and stared at the tea he offered me.
   Sarutobi pov
"This is going to be a long story, are you ready for it?" He slowly nodded at my question. I groaned mentally at my jumbled thoughts.
    "This all started with a coupe planned against are village by the Uchihas. There were two Uchihas who knew and were against it. They told the council and me. I regret the decision of ever involving the council, but I guess it is what showed his true colors." He blinked. "What do you mean true colors Sarutobi-San?"
    "Danzo ordered Itachi Uchiha to slaughter he's entire clan except Sasuke and if he didn't do it everyone would die."
    Kakuzu pov
"So you're telling me that he used his own power to threaten Itachi to assassinate his own family."
    "Yes, yes I am. But something else happened. Sakura managed to convince the leader to stop the coupe. She also managed to get Itachi to dmsode with his clan, in till Danzo ordered him to do that."
   "So how come they didn't die than?" He paused.
   "Sakura was ready for something like this to happen. She created a time pocket where the Uchihas could live, she also set up a genjitsu to make it look like he slaughtered his clan."
   "She was like six during the time right?"
  "Yes, yes she was, but she was a strong girl and so was Naruto when they took control of the situation."
   "Thanks for the answers I think I understand now."
Sarutobi pov
I watch as he walked out of my house. "This is going to be a harsh time for us." I than placed a protection seal on the door and walked to my room.
    3rd pov
The old hokage drifted off to sleep, while the old man counted his dollars, wishing for sleep.
  What the two didn't know is that Sakura and Naruto was there watching. Waiting for the perfect moment to save the old hokage.
     Naruto pov
"Why would another organization just come out of nowhere? And why would they target the former hokage and not the actual hokage?"
   "Those are some great questions Naruto but we need to protect the jijis family!"
   "Yes mam." I creeped towards the corner and placed a smoke seal. Sakura made it to the middle of the room.
   I activated the seal than. The enemy ninja jumped out right when the seal was activated.
    Unknown pov
I was waiting in the dark of the compound when it started to smoke. I assumed that tripped a trap but then sebon with poison hit me and than I was hot in the face.
   the world was spinning as I hit the floor. I could see blurry black dots in till I notIced I was falling unconscious.