Forest of death

Naruto pov
Ra-chan,teme,and I were sitting in front of the gates of the next exam. We had to chase Auntie Anko here! Which was really fun! "Naru-chan people are here now." I look up to see people gathering around auntie Anko. We casually strolled over to the group while Anko explained the rules.

Sakura pov
Why the heck is that snake guy here! What's his name again? Oreo! Yes it's Oreo! Wait a minute Oreo must not like me! Well I don't really care if he likes me or not. "Go!" "Whaaa?"I look up to see naru-chan running with me on his back. "Go to sleep Sakura you need to keep up your energy for our next encounter!" I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Oreo pov
I was trailing the genin team of Sasuke Uchiha. The girl of the team obviously the weakling of the team. I mean who goes to sleep during the chunnin exams and has a teammate carry them? That's just bad manners! "Oh well what do we have here?" "People!" "What the fluff I thought you were asleep!" "I was till you woke me up with your slimy voice!" "Why you brat!" "That's pinkness to you!" "Excuse me?" "Don't make me call my auntie on you Oreo!" "My name is not Oreo it's Orochimaru!" "Nah I like Oreo better!"
"Well I don't care about what you want!" I than lunged at the blonde brat that was carrying pinkness.
"Auntie Anko there is a freaking Pedophile in the forest!" I stopped when the pink brat called me a pedophile. I am not a pedophile!" "Yes you are you not our auntie on the neck when she was a kid and you were going to do the same to Sasuke weren't you!"

Anko pov
I was strolling through the forest when I here pinkness call my name about a pedophlie. I realized the only people she calls pedos are Jiraiya and Oreo as she calls him. I speed my way towards there direction to see Oreo lunging towards Blondie and pinkness. I summon my trust worthy summon that wraps around him and pulls him back towards me. I take him into the custody of konoah. "Hey auntie Anko can we go home technically we broke the rules so?" "Yeah you guys can go back home not like you really need to take this test."