School starts again ugh what a drag wait im turning into shika

Gaara pov
Sakura has been complaining a lot to me about having to go back to school after being expelled  and summer. We're now 7 years old and have 5 years left in the academy this is going to be long. I turn to see Naruto pulling a dead asleep Sakura out of her room and door he at least brushed her hair..... but he made her get in the clothes yesterday at least. I watch as he dragged her out side and grabbed something for her and him to eat than walk back out. I grab my self a apple and go to catch up. If your wondering why I'm at there house it's because we were having a sleepover.

Naruto pov
I'm so excited to go to school Sakura is still asleep so I'm carrying her but that's ok. I finally got to the school building with Gaara right in front of me. I walk over to the girls bathroom and teleported Sakura I'm there with her clothes and breakfast.

Sakura pov
I woke up to hitting the schools bathroom floor with clothes and breakfast. I picked up the food and put it on the bathroom counter and changed my clothes and used the straightener from my disguise bag. I than walk out of the restroom and into the classroom. Hey Naru! He turned and smiled at me. "You actually got up?!" I know right it's alarming. I than sit down next to Gaara and talk with my fam in till Sensei walked in.

Iruka pov
I'm glad sorta to welcome back our class idiots! "Thanks Sensei you make us feel loved!" Your welcome Sakura. Now today boys we are going to be sparing.... girls you'll be with your teacher doing other lessons.

Sakura pov
I got up about to walk to the girls Sensei when Naruto grabbed me not letting me go. "You can't leave me Sakura! Your the one who helps me stay calm,!" I tell him Gaaras going to be with him and join the girl Sensei. We learn about all types of stuff and make a new language and yeah we did it in one day. We than go back to our class and see the boys all beat up. Naruto ram and tried to hug me. Bro you dirty I'm not believe it! That made all the girls around me laugh. That is because I never care when I get dirty I still don't but it's because they all know Naruto and I have pranking wars every once in a while. I than sit next to Shikamaru and fall asleep with him. This school really is a drag. Sasuke has been more stuck up with a lot of fan girls like usual. I don't think I be wants to talk to me after all that's happen. Maybe I should visit his family soon and take him with me he should be happy. But Danzo is watching him like a hawk I'll have Naruto and Gaara deal with him. I than smile at him when he looked at me. He turned around and looked at  the teacher.  I just bursted our giggling after that happen and had to be sent home because I threw up because I laughed to hard. Best first day of school ever! I sat there at home waiting for Naruto and Gaara to get home and tell them my plan. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Gaara has now been apart of the hokages plans! Well mostly my plans but you know what same thing!

Gaara pov
After Sakura left for home we worked on tai jitsu moves. I wrote them all down for Sakura while he explained it. While I was writing I looked down to see a butterfly with a note in it from Sakura. She said I need to tell Sasuke to meet her at the park at 5. I wonder what that girls up to. Now that schools over I tell Sasuke to meet her there and then leave with out telling him why. We got home to see Sakura on the couch. Why did you need me to ask him that?

Sakura pov
I need to do it so he can see his family. Now I have a job for you guys we're goin to be gone for a little while and I need you to distract Danzo in till we get back. Naruto smiles devilishly. "Does that mean pranks!" Yes Naruto it does! Than Naruto and Gaara run off to get started on there job. At 4:58 I started walking towards the park and got there right on time to see Sasuke.

Sasuke pov
So what did you need me for? "Well I was going to let you see your fam so." Yes I'll go! "Calm
Down Sasuke!" Sakura than grabbed my arm and mumbled something and than we started falling. I was about to hit the floor when I started floating and my feet gently touched the ground I turned to Sakura to see her disappearing. "I'll come pick you up in a little bit bye Sasuke!"

Naruto pov
This is so much fun me and Gaara have set up so many pranks! I wish that Sakura was here. Gaara is actually really good with pranks....believe it!!!! Than Sakura appeared In front of me and Gaara! Ahhh! Don't scare me like that Sakura! "Sorry Naruto." "I thought I hang out with you two till I go pick up Sasuke." Ok you can hang out!

Sasuke pov
I walked in to the village that I was in to see the Uchiha symbol. I quickly ran towards the biggest house and knocked. The door opened to see my mom. I hugged her really tightly and than she realized that it was me. She was so happy to see me and because of that I almost passed out. Mom than turned and yelled that I was here. Than dad and big brother and my cousins came in they all dog piled on top of me!
We quickly talked about things going on till someone appeared in front of me. It was Sakura! "It's time to go Sasuke!" She quickly grabbed my hand and we both waved goodbye and we stared falling again. I than land at the park of konoah in a daze. "Bye Sasuke hope you had a good ole with your family!"