Tsunades advice

Sasori pov
After the pinkette jumped out of the window like her teammates did I understood how much work this really was going to be, I mean I don't want to baby sit immature brats that jump out of windows!
Though now that I think about the hokage didn't even react to their childish behavior I wonder why?!
"So Tsunade-SAMA I have one question." She looked at me. "I'm wondering about when the first training session will start?" Tsunade stared at me.
"I only really want you to focus on Sakura so she will be your only student." I stare at her. "And why would I only focus on her?" She smirks. "She has even better chakra control than me, that's about it.... oh and if you guys want to survive while training them, I suggest you go to a place with very few trees and boulders not like that would stop them..... it would just make it easier on you guys."
(They just left the hokage tower by the way and we're eating and a barbecue!)
Kakuza pov
"Guys don't you think it's weird how the hokage said that it would be easier to train them away from blowers and trees?" I shifted in my seat so I could see all there reactions. "I always thought it was weird just didn't think it would change anything if I brought it up." I nodded my head at One of Itachis longest sentences. "Do you guys hear that?" We all look at Deidara like he's stupid because we are in an inclined booth.He than bolted out the door.
Deidara pov
I heard the faint sound of voices giggling which made me want to see what's so funny,I slow down to a stop infront of a slightly in closed booth and slowly pulled back the screen.

Infront of me was all the genin and couple chunnin ninja that graduated like last year. Two boys were having an eating competition. I recognized one of them  as my students.
"Hey does anyone think it's funny how everyone though Sakura would get the first boyfriend and now she's the only girl single!"  I stared at the blonde girl. She was laughing her butt off on the floor. "Well yeah at least I have dignity of being free from relationships." The blonde sat up with ferocity. "What did you just say I'm going to murder you!" "What a drag." A boy in the corner says. "This is such a drag." Sakura said sitting beside him.
"Deidara what's going on?"  "Well the konoah twelve our have a meeting." "Oh really." Pein than stepped inside.

Pein pov
All eyes were locked in me except for the two sleeping figures in the back. Sasuke and Naruto were staring right into my eyes while everyone else just stared at all my piercings.
"What can we do for you sir?" Asked a girl with brown hair. "Well I'm just here to tell these three that we have training at four in the morning tomorrow and try to find were training will be." I than walked out and stopped next to the group and we lean towards the flaps. "Hear that Sakura we have training tomorrow." "But I have shoji tomorrow with Shikamaru and Shikaku!" She said in a whiny voice. "It's at four in the morning..... and she's asleep again." Naruto said. "We should really stop letting her sleep so much!" "Yeah really she needs hang out with Shikamaru and anyone in the nara clan for a while." "Yep totally agree teme!" Than Naruto ran out of the room with Sakura on his back. "Dobe get back here!" Chuckles and giggles were heard coming from the room as Sasuke runs out after them. I turn to see Itachis gaze watching him run off. "Itachi why don't you just tell him who you are?" "He would than know that I slayed our whole family and he really doesn't think about them."

Naruto pov
Sasuke, Sakura,and I listen to there conversation. "Wow Sakura who thought that the sharif an master would fall for your genjitsu?" "Well to be honest.... I didn't think Danzo still had that strong of a hold on him, I'm lucky I set that up just in case of something still happening." I beamed are Sakura. "Well looks like you have a whole lot of luck!" She beamed right back at me. "I guess I do Naruto, Sasuke let's have a sleepover before training!" "Let's do it." I said excitedly. Sasuke just nods sarcastically. "Yay no sleep and than training could this day get any better?" "Do you really want the answer Sasuke?" "No." And than we went to Sakura and I's mansion.