Let the uchihas be known

Sakura pov
We have just entered the main compound of the Uchihas, when Shisui ran out. "Hello my lovely flower, how are you?"
"Hello my adored charismatic idiot, I'm great, how are you?" He bows. "Mam I'm better now that you are here."
Everyone stares at us like we are idiots. Shisui and I burst out laughing at the same time while, hitting the floor.
  "Wow I'm not going to even ask." I roll over to see Obito staring at us.
   "Join us Obito, you know you want too."
  Hokage pov
Well I know those fools are going to be back here. I guess I'll let them meet the Uchiha clan.
   Deidara pov
We raced after Itachi who is staring at the spot where his brothers chakra signature disappeared.
   "Wow they really are gone?" I ask astonished. I was dragged by Itachi who looks really mad, into the hokages office. The rest of the group follows us.
    "I demand you take us to where my family is!" His tone sounded more emotional, than I have ever heard him.
    Hokage pov
I laugh, "I'm not supposed to show you where they are." He blinks at me. "And why not?" I stare at him blankly. "Cause I don't want too." 
   All the Akatsuki just hit the floor in disbelief. "Follow me." They all follow me to the seal spot.
  I make a hand sign and feel, myself being lifted off the ground. I'm return to my feet at the Uchiha compound to see the dramatic Uchihas plus Sakura.
   I burst into laughter. They were all just rolling on the floor laughing and wrestling.
Itachi pov
I turn to see what Tsunade-SAMA was laughing at, when I saw my cousins, and Sakura. They were all wrestling on the floor with their friends watching. I felt rage, and jealousy, boiling through my blood. I storm towards them, when my mother runs outside the new compound towards  them.
    Mikoto pov
I was hugging Sakura, when she discreetly pointed to a direction, when everybody was busy.
   I took a glance at the group, than another. "That's Itachis group he is standing in front of right?" "Yes that's been his group since you've been here." I nodded at her conformation.
   "Why don't we give them a team seven welcome? I mean let's give them hell!"                  Sakura smirked at my outburst. "This is going to be fun!" All of team seven smirks evilly.
   Tsunade pov
I watch as Mikoto pulls her claimed daughter into a hug. I can tell they are planning something.
  I swiftly excuse myself from the guys, and strut my way to the group. I don't want to be caught up in their welcoming.
   The group of men and one woman stayed still just frozen not even moving. I let out a light chuckle and turned to my god daughter.
   She smiles brightly at me. "I guess you guys are going to give them a team seven welcoming?" I question in an amused tone. Sakura blinks innocently at me with the guys flocking her sides.
    Sakura pov
"I'm going to save Sasori, he might actually kill me, if I let us prank him. Also he's a secret prankster himself, so it will work out."
  I dismiss my self from the group and run straight towards, my former sensei's direction.
   I come to a stop right in front of the gaping man, and grab a hold of his hand. I smile when I realize he doesn't even notice me pulling him.
  Sasori pov
I haven't registered anything since I saw a group of Uchihas with my students and the compound.
   I was surprised, I thought that was just a joke, but it wasn't. Sakura ran up to me and grabbed my arm.
   I didn't do anything to stop her, because I am way to shell shocked to stop her. I was pulled straight into a secluded room, with prank plans strewn everywhere.
   "So, you guys are planning on pranking us?" Sasuke nods his head. "We actually are pranking everyone else in your group except you, because Sakura said you would make a good asset to the pranking team."  I nodded in response, while glaring at the innocent looking cherry blossom.
   I start mumbling about innocent looking trees, and deadly poisons. Sakura smirks when she heard my monologue and probably got an idea.
   Sasuke pov
I saw a look of smugness on Sakuras face. "I'm assuming you have an idea you would like to share with us, Sakura?"
   She smiles, "of course I do, who do you take me for", she giggles at my prominent facial expression.
   "Well Sasori, I was thinking..... you could secretly poison Deidara..... with the poison that makes you delusional, to the point you see what you always wanted to see. Which would cause an up roar with everything going on, so should, be scandalous."