Me yeah im a demon

Sakura pov
Yeah, people are annoying they all stare at me and Naru-chan because we are just walking around in shorts and tang tops. We got to the kazekages tower and heard why are these kids here from the leaf village!!?? We just stared at them and walked off not really caring what people said about them are the nasty rumors they made about me and Naru- chan. When we knocked on the door the kazekage smiled at us with a very fake smile 😃. I just keep staring at him and he said I see why they call you two demons of konoah y'all are just sitting here saying nothing. I just smiled at him than said in a sickly sweet voice yes we are the demons of konoah but that's not because we don't talk it's because we are like your third son and we would like permission to take him back to the leaf village with us.?

Kaze kage pov
So you want to take Gaara with you that's okay with me ! The pink haired brat just gave me a deadly smile and said in a demon like tone and don't think of trying to kill Gaara even though he is at the leaf village I will be watching him and you the whole time so you better keep out of there and make our alliance stronger!! With that said the little demon told me she and her brother were leaving today and we're going to go help Gaara pack his belongings. I just sat there thinking how did she know I was thinking of doing that I didn't tell her anything or betray my emotions with my eyes so this thought is killing me.

Naruto pov
Sakura can be really scary when she wants to be she always smiles and never leaves me alone for to long which makes me really happy! But you shouldn't cross her just because she's a girl she's deadly! Just like the little girl fox slash wolf inside here which has 22 tails. People are more scared of her than me so if I'm alone they come and hurt me but if I'm with her they all back off? Why am I not that scary?? Like I do have the nine tails fox inside of me!!! When we got to Gaaras house Saku- chan knocked on the door and a girl with 4 pig tails asked what do you want coldly. It made me flinch because I thought she was going to hit me... but Sakura stated that were here to help Gaara pack to go to the leaf village. She yelled what in rage!!! Which made me fall on my butt because I was so scared. Sakura just smiled and said he was moving in with them at our mansion. She was so surprised and she watched us walk right in and upstairs to Gaaras room when we enter he was sitting on his bed. Sakura wrapped her arms around him and smiled and asked him if he was done packing so they could leave and he said yes! I got up and joined the hug and Sakura whispered home no justu.

Gaara pov
When I opened my eyes I saw walls I'm not familiar with and a big chandelier hanging over my head. I heard Naruto yelling at Sakura to get ready for school since it was my first day of school at konoah and most likely wouldn't want to make a bad impression. I smiled I looked at the date on the calendar and noticed I've been asleep for two days I guess this is what happens when you have been sleep deprived? I stood up and walked to the bathroom which was conveniently attached to the room. I striped and got into the shower relaxing in the water. When I was done taking a shower I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body frame and went into my room and took out my clothes. After I had my clothes on which was a green shirt with black trees on it and black pants I walked downstairs. When I got there I saw Naru and Saku- chan making breakfast. I asked them how they're sleep was and they said it was good. Sakura stood up and went upstairs while Naruto got up and said that Sakura wasn't going to school today because she had a fever.
I just said okay but my smile slowly faded as I realized she wasn't going to be there to help me. Naruto looked as nervous as I am. I asked Naruto why he was so nervous but he said it was because are sensi will be mad that we didn't send a excuse letter for our absence from when they went to suna. I smiled and said it would be ok because I was there. He smiled and said your just like onii-chan. I blushed at the complement.