The engagement planner

Obito pov
"Do we even know how to plan an engagement?" Sakura blinks.
    "No clue man! But think about it..... all we have to do is get you to do the hard parts while I do the easy parts."
    "I love how you took the easy parts Saku-chan!" I sat in fake enthusiasm.
    "To bad her first engagement is by you." My eyes widen. "What does that mean!"
  Pein pov
Hidan ran back down the stairs. "She said yes to me being her next teacher Itachi check me out!" Haku coming out of no where.
   "I don't think anyone wants to check you out." We all turn to see Haku. He than walked up the stairs away from us.
   Haku pov
The Akatsuki watch as I stop on the steps. "You two you can't even plan an engagement if you tried wait for me before you make any decisions!"
Itachi pov
We all stare as he ran up the steps towards wherever the kids are. "So that was interesting?" Sasori hit Deidara in the back of the head. "I think we should go now." When Sasori said that he started walking downstairs.
  "Sasori-San one question how do you know this place so well?" He stops and turns to face us. "Sakura has a thing for waking up late and not showing up in till I come and get her."
   I nod my head in acknowledgment to his statement. He than continues down the stairs like nothings happened. "Wow never thought she was one to be late."
"Are you kidding she's always late!" We all turned too see Naruto and Sasuke. "Really?" "Yes!!!! Now leave our house!"
   The two best friends than run into Sasuke's room.
   "That was surprising."
     "Time to leave Itachi I think we over visited our stay."
   Haku pov
"Ok Obito let's start the preparations." Obito nodded his head. "My turn!" Sakura yelled.
   "Ok Obito what's the most important place to you and Rin?" He blinked at Sakura and than a smile was painted on his face. "The sushi bar!"
  "I have a plan!" My eyes widen at Sakura's excitement.
    "You shows me the building you bought for you and Rin to live in."
Obito pov
"Yes I did show you that Sakura, why are you asking though?"
  "Well I think you should take her to the sushi bar.... and than bring her to the house and you'll propose there!"  "That's a great idea but how are we going to set up the house?"
Haku and Sakura looked at each other at the same time. "Leave that time us." My eyes widen at Hakus courageous statement. "I'll leave it to you two than."
   "One question....." "Yes Haku?"
    "When are you planning to propose?" "Today."
  "Why didn't you say that earlier!" Sakura screeched.
Sakura pov
"Time to get you ready! Haku you're in charge of getting him dressed! I'll get the place set up for the most part than you can come and help me. Oh yeah Haku follow my chakra signature to find me!"
  He nods his head in my direction and I flash to Obito's house.  I set up a camera for auntie Mikoto to see and than started baking the puddin and the dango.
   I than placed roses around the house and waited for Haku to come join me.
   Haku pov
I was rifling through all the clothes we own for the times we need disguises. "Put this on please." I throw it at Obito and he nearly catches it while I'm skimming the shirts. I grab a reddish orange shirt and black slacks. I throw everything at him and he goes to gets change.
  "I'm leaving obito!"
  I transport to see Sakura waiting for me.
I take out the supplies to make the designs. Sakura scrawled our in kanji and in regular hand writing will you marry me. "You our really good at this." "It's from all the seals Naruto and I do.
I set up a heart box and juke box whole Sakura sets up streamers and cherry blossoms. "Let's hope we did a good enough job." "I know right it would be very bad if we didn't!" We both laughed and collapsed at the railing of the stairs with some Pocky to wait for Obito and Rin after covering our chakra.