Sending off our old man For a secret meeting

Naruto pov
Well let's see I was ushering Kabuto out of my closet and down the hallway and pushed him down the stairs. "Opps!" He swiftly turned and glared at  me and than got up and stalked to his bedroom. "And they say I'm immature?" I turned when I heard Hakus laughter. "Oh hey Haku?" He smiled at me. "Hey Naruto!" I observed Haku very closely. "You like someone!" He immediately blushes and looks away. "I do not like anybody! And also the hokage will be coming over while old man is gone for a meeting!" He started to walk does the stairs but he doesn't get that far. "Hey where do you think you're going?" He gulped nervously. "To Zabuza and mine corridor." She smiled at him.

Haku pov
"You and I both know that you ain't going no where in till you tell us why you like Ami!" I furiously blush when she said those words. "Hey you can't hide anything from me!" "Wait a minute this guy likes the girl that has bullied us our whole lives!" Sakura directs a innocent gaze at Naruto. "I gave her a lesson on how to treat Haku and our friends so they could hang out together." They than look at me at the same time. "You still haven't answered Sakuras question!" "I like her because she reminds me of me. She doesn't hang out with anyone much and she works hard to be a ninja!" Naruto and Sakura burst into laughter. "If you want to say she works hard to be a ninja than you can.... but I have to tell you she is not a ninja." Saku than ran off to fix Kabutos tie. "You can date her bro but don't come to us when she breaks your heart.... go to Sasuke. He used to date her and you can see how he got over her." He than walked away from me too. He entered the secret stair case that led to the meeting room. "Why is everything so depressing when we are standing on the stairs?" A chuckle came from the corner of the stairs which made me jump. "Haku it's just me." I glared at the older man. Zabuza continued to laugh.
Than he suddenly stopped laughing. "Be care kid....I know you don't want to hear this but if....Sakura and Naruto say she's bad news,she probably is bad news." I angrily stomp away from my teacher and down the stairs. I see Sakura licking out Kabuto for he's date.

Hokage pov
I stand in the alley way next to the mansion waiting. I watch as Kabuto was pushed out the door and was dragged away by an assistant. My eyes widen when I notice what a great imagination the kids must have to get him out of the house like this. I'm actually kind of scared that they would do something to me. Anyway once I knew Kabuto was far away I storm into the mansion. I was greeted by the sight of Naruto and Haku wrestling on the ground and Zabuza reading a book on the couch. "When are you guys moving out anyway Zabuza?" He looked up at me when I asked my question. "We're moving out of the house next week." I see a lot of emotion pass through his eyes. "I would stay here with them but I know those 2 kids have a lot of things they don't speak about that  they talk about with you. But I have a feeling that if I asked I would just lose them." I smiled at the man. "They would never leave you." "And how do you know that hokage-SAMA." I look at the picture of the 4 of them on the wall. I lift my pointer finger at the picture and walked off to the secret meeting room with Zabuza,Naruto,and Haku we're right on my heels.