What prank?

Sakura pov
I was walking around in the house waiting for Naruto when...... one of the hokage s anbus appear. "Hokage-sama needs to talk to you and your brother." Ok, tell him will be there soon. The anbu disappeared. Naru-chan walked in 5 seconds later. The hokage wants to speak to us.

Naruto pov
Oh that's great. "What happened?" I accidentally activated one of your pranks. "Of course you did." "Well let's not keep the old man waiting." Sakura and I ran out of the house and jumped in through the hokage window. Hey how you doing sir? "Naruto,Sakura stop jumping through the window of my office." "How about no!" "Fine y'all can do it when you make anbu!" No that's to far away from now old man. Fine you can do it for as long as I'm hokage. "Yes!"

Hokage pov
Well this is not why I called you here for.
I called you here because you have a mission. Sakura looked at me. "Can we bring Gaara with us?" Sure just let me explain the mission! "Yes sir!" Naruto your going to be spying on Sasuke Uchiha. "Wait why do I have to have the teme!"
Sakura your going to be spying on Danzo! "Aye captain!" Sakura tell Gaara that he is spying on Shisui! "Yes sir!" I watch as Sakura jumps out the window and Naruto lingers around.

Naruto pov
I am not happy about having to watch Sasuke teme but I will do it. "Good for you Naruto." "But I would also want to talk to you about the prank you pulled on Iruka today." What prank?
"Naruto don't play dumb with me!" Fine i accidentally started the water sprinklers. "Naruto!" I purposely started the water sprinklers. I than ran and jumped out of the window to try and find Sasuke teme.

Sakura pov
I finally got to Irukas house and knock on the door. 5 seconds later the door opens and I see Gaara. Hey buddy hows it been. "It was a good day till Naruto did that prank!" What prank? "You don't know about the prank he pulled!" No? Should I? "Don't you always do these type of things together?" No normally we do but it depends on what the other person is doing.

Gaara pov
So what did you need Sakura. "Oh yeah the hokage has a mission for you!" What is it? "He needs you to spy on shisui Uchiha." That's a high anbu. "I know but if I can do it you can do it!" "Bye Gaara! I'll come and see you soon!" I watched as Sakura ran off probably to go pull some prank or something. I walked in the room and packed some stuff so I could be comfortable while watching the guy I was spying on. Now that I think about she didn't tell me what I was searching for so it should be pretty obvious to find.

Naruto pov
I can't find that teme anywhere! Why give a six year old this job anyway I can't even pass ninja school! "Dobe what are you looking for?" I turn around to see Sasuke staring right at me. I'm lookin for my ramen coupon I lost it while I was on my way there so now I have to find it. "Ok I guess I will help you this one time dobe." Yay thanks Sasuke! *good thing I did drop that coupon or I would be screwed* I than turn to see Sasuke bringing me my coupon. Thanks Sasuke I owe you my life!

Sasuke pov
The dobe than ran away probably to eat his ramen. Wow he runs really fast for ramen doesn't he. I than start walking back to the clan. Dad has been acting weird lately. It's like he's at peace. He's letting loose he's emotions and the elders are too. What is happening to them? Im starting to question if everything they work for is crumbling. What ever I think I just need to talk to Itachi. I entered the house to see him sitting at the table. Itachi what are you doing home I thought you had missions at this time of day? "I normally do but the hokage has put me on break for he rest of the month and next month." Why would he do that?"

Narutos pov
As I sit here and listen to Sasuke's and Itachis question I realized that Sakura has talked to Itachi by now if he's on break. That means he hasn't given a answer yet!

Sasuke pov
Why would he do that to one of his best ninja?
"Sasuke the hokage has his reasons that not even I know." But brother he hokage never takes a Uchiha out of his ranks for a break because are clan hates that stuff! "I know sasuke but in he end it's he's decision." Yes brother. I than storm out of the compound towards the river. When I got there I saw dobe sitting next to his sister on the rock. "Naruto do you think fish have something magical to be discovered?" "Not really fish is just something you eat on a mission when you have nothing else." I stare at them as they continue talking about fish. These people obviously have a weird conversation taste. [little did Sasuke know was that they were giving each other information of what's going on in their own language.]
I decided to end they're weird conversation so I called out to them. Dobe! "What do you want teme can't you see I'm busy talking about fish!" Wow that makes me totally want to stop talking to you! "It does than leave me alone!" No can do until you tell me how you got to the middle of he river to sit on that rock with out getting wet! "You see Naruto would tell you but it's classified." Sakura don't get into our conversation. "Than get out of our conversation!" No I want to know why you were talking about fish!? "Why would we tell you that?" Because I asked. "No!" Then they both disappeared.

Sakura pov
I start talking to Naruto right when we're in the house about what I got from Danzo when Gaara appeared. Nice of you to make it Gaara. "Sorry it took so long it's hard to stay out of his sight." It's okay you showed up anyway. So what info did you get? "Well itachi and shisui were talking about canceling a plan that had to do with a cult made by the Uchiha getting destroyed. They talked about going to the hokage and asking why they were coming into the problem when he said he wouldn't." Thanks Gaara you can go home now. "Bye." "Bye Gaara!"