The villagers riot

3 rd person pov
No one saw it coming, I mean, they did but didn't.  You know?
   You don't? To bad, but the information of the Uchihas being alive has got a lot of attention, especially now that they are  allowed back in their compound.
Anyways, two figures, one more frail than the other, stood on top of the roof, of the hokage tower.
   Conversing about what was going to happen.
   I guess you can say that will be hard but they'll pull through.
   I can tell why they are angry, but at the same time, do they have to scream so loud, I mean I can scream too.
  Not that I will............ for now, there's always later.
   Well the tiny little dots of protesting villagers filled and rumbled the village. Not that it would change anything.
  The Uchiha are coming back and that is final.
   Tsunade pov
"I expected something much worse than this." He nodded in agreement, placing his frail, dainty arms in his lap.
  "I can't say that I didn't think this was going to happen."
  "We all knew it was going to happen just not when.. or how bad." I wince at my own wording, my former sensei chuckling childishly to himself.
  "Dear, this won't be the end of the world." I nodded my head along with the statement.
   "It could've been way worse than this."
I turn to see my god daughter sitting on the edge of the roof.
   "I guess it could be Sakura, what do you need?" She smiled at me, and nodded happily.
   "I'm just getting permission, to handle the problem, down there." I watch as my sensei allowed her to do as she pleases.
   And she jumps off and disappears into the crowd.
   Sarutobi pov
"What do you think she is going to do?" I turn my head towards my former student.
   "She's going to do it the Uzumaki way." I stated with all my heart, that's what I believe will happen.
   Sakura pov
I just landed on my feet and strolled into the group of people, nodding, at a few villagers, that didn't recognize me.
   "Listen people and listen well!"
  Everyone stopped and turned to me.
"I don't know why you decided that it's best to protest against, the people who have protected you for years.
  Even in there hiding, they have come out to protect you! Risking there lives and their clan members lives every time they exit, their tiny little dome. But you criticize them, you didn't even have the whole information and you turned on them.
   Sure, they were planning a coupe, but they stopped, they only started because everyone feared them, so you guys limited their rights! How would you feel if I limited your rights? Huh? Did you ever think of that? You were driving them in a corner, that only some people can ever handle the pressure of!
  I mean look at you, shouldn't you be disgusted with yourselves, you took countless opportunities from children, and, some of you even beaten up children and left them there to die! I mean, how are we the monsters, when you are the ones hurting us? Huh? Believe it!"
   I than turned and strode right out of the crowd. Not turning to give them my attention, or nothing.
    Sarutobi pov
"That was surely a speech to be remembered don't you think Tsunade?"
   "Yes that was certainly something, I mean, the civilians are stunned." I nodded my head.
  "They are indeed, I bet their parents are proud of all of them."
  She looks up to the sky with me. "They better be or I'll beat all, of them up when I get there!"
  I laugh, "I'm afraid my time will be soon Tsunade."
  "Your afraid of what, the after life, or leaving us here alone?" The voice if understandment big my hard.
   "I'm afraid to leave, this all up to you, I have guided you for years, I also don't want to leave the duo that became a trio."
   "Yes you are a very important person in all our lives, you try to help everyone, and you are kind hearted, which lead to multiple mishaps, but you would never fail to amaze me with."
   "Tsunade-, I choke back a groan of pain, I think it's my time, right now, tell everyone that I wish, them the best of luck.
  Tell Sakura, she blew those villagers right off their rockers for me."
  "You really shouldn't speak like that, jiji! Will see you later!"
   Sakura came out of no where with Naruto and Sasuke right besides her.
   "Thank you kids for being my protectors, my rocks, and special anbu, I've never seen such strong kids as you, I hope you all stay with the light, but if you fall, I hope you all will not give up on each other." Naruto and Sakura both look me straight in the eye.
  "What person would we look like if we let Sasuke do that?" They both spit out.
   Sasuke looked so offended.
But all I could do was let out a few chocked felt laughs, and silently pass away as Sakura, smiles at me, and whispers, you are a really bad liar jiji, you can hide anything from me, I know who I am, and I know who my parents are, I won't tell Naruto, because I know he's not ready but, I think the reason you didn't tell us was, because you weren't ready."
  A tear rolled down my face, at her speech as I take my last breath. "You were always one of the children I looked forward to seeing during detention."
   Sakura pov
When he closed his eyes and took his last final breath, and his final words.
   I noticed the sky was crying. "There's no need to cry sky, there are so many things to be happy about!"
   I think I'm taking more about myself but that doesn't really matter right now. I can talk about whoever I want to talk about.