First day of school

Naruto pov
After the little conversation I had with Gaara I lead him to school. When we were about to enter the school gates I whispered to Gaara and told him I haven't gone to school in a month! His eyes widened and told me that me and Sakura would be so in trouble. I just smiled and said come on! He followed me in the school and heard people saying mean things about me and Sakura and he started to tense up. I whispered to him that it's okay and that they don't really act on it like the villagers do. He smiled and said ok. I like to see Gaara smile I have a feeling that he doesn't smile a lot. When we got to the door I could recognize all the chacra signatures and made sure everyone was there. I knocked on the door and the teacher opened it and looked at me with a angry face and said welcome back Naruto glad you could join us! He than looked at Gaara and smiled welcome to konoahs shonobi school I hope you like the academy! Gaara just nodded his head at Iruka sensi while I just thought this is going to be the best prank we ever did and no one will ever know that I did it. I walked over to the air vents after making a shadow clone and climbed out of the classrooms and on to the roof. Than I heard are you really running away from them? I turned around to see Sakura sitting there with a smile on her face while holding two bags of ice cream and chips. I sat down next to her and eat my food. I thought you were sick? Sakura said I'm not sick dum dum they are trying to make you sick. Why would they do that? They thought it would be the second best thing Sakura replied back. Well we should get back to class! I don't need to get in trouble for missing my 2 nd day of the month! Sakura says fine!

Irukas pov
I was heading the test that came in first and what surprised me is that Gaara has a better grade than Sasuke. I was about to go ask him why he had such a good grade when there was a knock on the door. I walked over and cautiously opended it than pink paint was rolled all over me and Sakura and Naruto walk in. Sakura just stared at me, not even looking like she is going to laugh while Naruto is on the floor laughing his butt off. I was so surprised that I couldn't think of any words I didn't say anything to them and went back to my desk and sat down to start wiping my face off. After I finished wiping my face off I got up and gave the test to Sakura and Naruto. They just stared at me while I walked back to my desk. I think they really are demons themselves sometimes. I went towards Gaara remembering what I was doing before I was rudely pranked. I got there and tapped on his shoulder, when he looked up I asked how did you know all these things? Gaara told him that his father made him study it at home. I walked towards my desk and sat down. Not 5 seconds later did I feel a poke on my shoulder and Sakura and Naruto turning there test in. Thank you for the test please met me at the hokage tower after school in the hokage office. Naruto groaned while Sakura just walked away with a smirk on her face as she thought of all the pranks she could pull at the hokage tower.

Time skip after school
Perv kage pov
I was sitting in my office reading girl magazines when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly put the magazines up but before I could finish I heard Sakura say kage-sans a perv. I look up to see  Sakura,Naruto,and Gaara standing there. I was about to ask why they were there when I heard the knocking on the door get louder. I sighed to myself and lightly said come in. Not even 5 seconds later the door slammed open with a pink haired Iruka-sensi ! I asked him what happened to you!!!!?
There was pink hair die in my shampo bottle!! He replied back. I asked him why are the kids here? Oh there here because they have missed a month  of school! The two kids just looked at me confused and said we have? I yelled at then for not realizing they missed a whole month of school. Naruto fell in fear of getting slapped like he did with the villagers Sakura broke down because of all of the yelling and started crying. Gaara just stood there with his fist clenched. I quickly stopped yelling and took Sakura and Naruto into my arms. The crying started to go silent. Sakura looked at me with a smile on her face and then they both jumped off of me and hugged Iruka-sensi? He just pushed him off and muttered kids who killed my parents! He walked towards the kage and said they will be kicked out of the academy for the rest of the year they can join us next year!

Irukas pov
After I said that I quickly left the tower, not wanting to be there any longer. Once I got home I was greeted by a empty house. Than I heard your supper lonely aren't you sensi? I turned around to see Gaara standing there! I asked him what he was doing here very quickly? Well I was hoping that you could adopt me because I can't stay in the academy because the people that keep me in the academy are expelled. Oh so Naruto and Sakura was keeping you in. He looked at me and excitedly said yes. He told me about the time the three of them spent in suna and had a smile on his face the whole time. I than told him I would love to adopt you. He smiled at me and yelled yes! He than disappeared and sand was left in his place. He than reappeared and scared the hack out of me! After that happened he handed me a paper and told me it's the adoption form. I signed he form and placed on the table to turn it in tomorrow at the hokage tower. He than smiled at me and said good night see you at school tomorrow Dad!