More Than Words

4 Days Later. 

For the last 3 Days, everyone helped with repairs caused by the devastation from the war. Luthor and his 'Injustice League' were trialed and were sent, graciously to Arkham where they would spend the rest of their life for crimes against 'Humanity'. Jack would spend those days recuperating. The omega did major damage to him, burning his body as well as most of his insides. Patrol for both Damian and Jon had been quiet for the past few days, due to lack of Criminals. Last night was quiet as usual, with only a few low life criminals attempting to rob a bank. Superboy and Robin dealt with it as usual. When patrol was over, they would make their way back to the Manor where they would make love. This morning, the clock read at 6:45 am. Jon was sleeping on top of Damian. It was their favorite position as their faces would be the first thing they would see when they wake up. Jon woke up, kissing the older boy's chest as he opened his eyes. He looked up to see Damian was still asleep so he rested his head on his chest as he took his time to gaze. 

"Mmmmnn..." Jon hummed as he looked lovingly at his boyfriend's handsome sleeping face. After a few minutes, Damian opened his eyes. He notice Jon just staring at him.

"Creep." Damian teased.

"Really?" Jon asked, his voice was concerned.

"Never..." Damian said softly, caressing Jon's cheek.

"Morning you..." Jon said softly as he gave Damian a kiss on his chest.

"Good Morning, beloved." Damian replied. He then held his chin. "Give me a kiss." Jon quickly went up and gave him a hot kiss. They both pulled away. Jon immediately went to kiss Damian's chest as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Cu-cuddles?" Jon asked.

"Cuddles." Damian replied. Both boys cuddled. 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Hiya buds." Jack greeted them both, as he headed in.

"Jack!" Jon said gleefully as he quickly flew and hugged their best friend.

"Jon..." Jack stammered through his words, not hugging back. "Yo-you're naked..."

"Oh..." Jon realized, looking down. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Jack replied as he quickly kicked the door closed. "You both milked yourselves in my room... at this point, I'm already too scarred to be disturbed seeing you both naked."

"Sorry about that." Jon apologized.

"TT. For the last time, we do not 'milk' each other." Damian scoffed. "I thought you were a man of science..."

"I do Technology, not Biology." Jack replied. "There's a difference." He then brought his attention back to Jon, who was still hugging him.

"It's okay Jon..." Jack replied. He hugged Jon back. Jack pulled away from the hug as Jon flew back on top of Damian. "Breakfast time buds." He simply said.

"Have you fully recuperated yet?" Damian asked.

"What do you think?" Jack asked, his voice was sarcastic.

"TT. Just answer the fucking question." Damian glared.

"Yep." Jack replied.

"Then why is your Jaw and fist clenched?" Damian asked him as he saw the strain on his face.

"My liver's almost recuperated." Jack admitted. "It stings a bit, but I feel fine." He said as he leaned on the door. "Come on, let's go downstairs together." Both boys nodded as they quickly got up and got changed. They joined Jack, who already went outside.