A New Year

A hint of smut in this chapter.

The Morning.

One boy woke up, 25 mins before 7. Jon woke up early. The sun had already shone over Gotham, ridding the darkness that loomed over her. He looked around to find that Darkness covered Damian's room, as the curtains were closed, the serenity that filled the room brought a sense of calmness. Jon still hasn't got over from his own night mare the night before, so he went to check the Damian was still breathing. He rested his face on Damian's torso, just above his defined abs. He gave quick pecks on Damian's abs. He liked the feeling of Damian's torso lifting as he breathed. He still wasn't satisfied, so he sat up and just looked at Damian's peaceful face, waiting for a response from his boyfriend. A minute passed, then Damian started to give signs of life. He slowly opened his eyes to see Jon, looking at him lovingly.

"Good Morning you." Jon greeted his boyfriend, giving him a kiss on the forehead. His eyes were a little bit worried, but it was filled with love. Damian loved Jon's eyes, and everything else about him. He looked at his eyes, with lust.

"Still worried for me, aren't you?" Damian, raised his brow.

"Sorry... Can't help it..." Jon replied, Damian quickly wrapped his arms around Jon and pulled him for an embrace.

"I'm here..." Damian reassured him. "I'm never leaving you." he pulled back Jon's long black hair to get a good look at his facial features. He pinched Jon's cheek and gave him a kiss to the forehead. "You're so fucking cute." he teased. "Cuddles?"

"Mmmmn... you read my mind..." Jon replied, smirking. "Cuddles..." he hummed, as he snuggled himself onto Damian's body, hugging him, enjoying his boyish musk. The boys have made this their own morning tradition. Lovingly embracing each other, both eyes flared with passion for each other.

The boys had finally finished their own morning tradition as they got up to start the day. Jon went to open the curtains, the morning sun battled against the coldness of the snow, but rays of sunshine still shone on the Superboy's bare naked body. Damian absolutely loved the sight. He approached Jon. Jon turned in surprise to see Damian in front of him. Damian knelt down, and immediately took Jon's boyhood in his mouth and started bobbing.

"Mmmm... Mmmmmnnn...." Jon moaned. As soon as his boyhood rose up like bread dough from Damian's touch, Damian stopped and got up.

"Wh-why d'you stop?" Jon asked, wanting more.

"You're hard. Good." Damian smiled as he turned to go to his walk-in closet to change leaving Jon standing there, stunned and hard.

"Da-Dami..." Jon pleaded. "but, that was so good..."

"Change. Now." Damian called out from inside the closet. "Pennyworth's going to call us in a minute."

"Bu-but..."

"Change, beloved." Damian finally said. "We'll be doing this again soon."

"O-okay."

To much of Jon's plead to keep receiving Damian's special touch, the boys changed. Damian saw that his boyfriend was still longing for his touch, to rectify it both boys sat on the couch next to the bed. Damian sat as Jon lied on the couch, his head on Damian's lap. Damian reached down and lifted Jon's shirt, revealing the boy of steel's sexy, lean body with his less defined abs, but abs nonetheless. Damian caressed and explored his boyfriend's body. Jon felt satisfied and enjoyed Damian's touch, almost falling asleep entirely.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Damian was surprised by the knock, there's 5 minutes until 7 he thought. Before he could stop caressing Jon's body the door opened.