A Robin's Special Day

This chapter contains smut. If you are uncomfortable with smut chapters, skip this chapter :D

12 pm.

Batman and Robin were out for the day. So Jon had wanted to make sure that his surprise was completely unexpected. So throughout the day, Jon, Alfred, Jack and Dick Prepared the food. Jon and Alfred baked a strawberry and vanilla cake, reminiscent of the cake that Damian had on his last birthday celebration, his 13th. After his 13th birthday, he refuses to celebrate it, having an excuse that his birth was merely by 'accident' and was not meant to be celebrated. It would always break Dick's heart whenever he says it, but he has great confidence that Jon might be able to change that. Dick and Jack was in charge of preparing the meals. Tim and Jason went upstairs to do their decorations, they planned to get up very early tomorrow to be able to set it up.

"Alfred." Dick called out to Alfred who was busy making the cake with Jon.

"Yes, Master Dick." Alfred replied.

"You think it's okay with Bruce that we have a whole roasted chicken and crispy roast pork for breakfast?" Dick asked.

"I'm sure he would be delighted..." Alfred replied. "Since they're on a mission which requires them to travel all over the world."

"Okay." Dick said. "Oh, and massive salads too. For Dami and us."

"Salad?!" Jon asked, gulping. "Aww..." he groaned in disapproval.

"I got the salads!" Jack called out as he grabbed the necessary ingredients from the fridge.

"He's vegetarian, remember?" Dick asked him. "It's his birthday, so only the chicken and pork will be meat heavy, the rest are vegetarian."

"Alright." Jon replied. "Do your magic."

"With Pleasure Jonny." Dick said, holding up a spatula in one hand and spinning a pan on the other. "With pleasure..."

"Uhmm... where's Jason and Tim?" Jon asked, looking around to see no sign of them.

"They went upstairs to do decorations." Dick replied as he began sauteing some herbs to be put into the chicken as stuffing. The sizzling that the pan made, satisfied Jon as well as the aroma that filled the kitchen. Dick had to turn the exhaust fan, to Jon's disapproval. The smell, according to Alfred was overwhelming the deserts.

"Oh, Okay." Jon replied as they continued on with their work. I hope Dami likes this... Jon kept thinking to himself. The rest of the family in attendance were in for an important mission of their own, surprising Damian Wayne.

The Batcave, 12 am.

Both Batman and Robin finally arrived from their mission, both were exhausted from the sheer amount of surveying that they had to do. They followed leads on the Injustice league, provided by Jack and the league. But they found, nothing. The Batwing landed finally, as they headed out. Bruce removed his cowl as Damian removed his mask. They both changed out of their uniform and Damian seemed determined to go to his room.

"Damian." Bruce called him as he approached him.

"Yes Father." Damian replied. Bruce placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I haven't had time to tell you this but..." Bruce began. "I am proud of the person you have become."

"Father..." Damian replied.

"I should've told you... all of you everyday, that..." Bruce said his voice trailing off before continuing. "That I love you."

"I love you too Dad." Damian replied as he hugged his father.