Metallo Attacks

Earlier that Day. 6:10 am.

Jon finally landed on his bedroom window. He could hear his Mom and Dad talking downstairs, so he changed into his spare Superboy outfit. After changing, he joined them downstairs.

"Lois..." Clark's voice can be heard as Jon made his way down the stairs. "You really don't have to come... It might be dangerous... It's Lex after all..."

"Fine." Lois sighed. "But only because you're worried... But I still want to help." 

"I knew you'd say that." Clark replied as he handed her a comm link. "Wear it. We'll call you if we need help on anything." He said, he then turned to Jon. "Hey son."

"Hey Dad." Jon yawned. 

"Sorry for waking you..." Clark said. "But I need your help on this one."

"It's okay Dad..." Jon replied. "What's happening?" 

"We're following a lead... Cyborg gave me the information..." Clark said. "I'll tell you on the way."

"Since you're going..." Lois said. "Mind dropping me off at the Planet?" 

"Sure Honey." Clark replied as he carried her. He then looked at Jon. "Come on, Champ." He said as he smiled at him. Clark flew out, Jon following suit. Both Supermen flew across the dawn, the sun was just about to rise up. Clark dropped off his wife at the planet, then they both flew away to their destination.

"I Really hope I didn't trouble you..." Clark said as he looked at his yawning son.

"It's okay Dad." Jon reassured him. "Alfred wakes us up at 7 anyway..."

"Is Damian coming?" Clark asked.

"Nope." Jon replied.

"Did you..." Clark's voice trailed off like the wind.

"We didn't fight." Jon replied.

"Do it?" Clark asked in unison with Jon's reply. Jon's eyes shot open, his cheeks went bright red, brighter than a red sun. it almost weakened him.

"What?! Dad No!" Jon replied, Frantically. "I-I... just told him to rest..." he mumbled.

"Sorry..." Clark let out a nervous chuckle. 

"Whe-where are we even going?" Jon changed the subject, out of embarrassment.

"The-there's a warehouse, just outside Metropolis." Clark began. "From Jack's data... Cyborg's been doing a planet wide search for energy readings from the readings that Jack gave him." Clark and Jon flew down, landing outside of a warehouse. Jon looked up, and saw a Lex Corp logo above him. 

"Lex corp?" Jon asked him.

"We're suspicious." Clark replied. "This might be a storage facility containing Apokoliptan technology.... since we've detected the same energy readings here..." He said as both of them walked to the side of the warehouse, where a normal sized door was. Clark used his laser vision to melt the door handle off. He casually opened the door which led to the inside of the mysterious warehouse. Clark tried to use his x-ray vision, to no effect. The warehouse was lined with lead. Luthor... He thought. He entered, both of them were faced with a big empty space with nothing but boxes within.

"Uhmm Dad..." Jon pointed to the empty space that both of them faced. "You sure this is the right place?" 

"Yeah..." Clark said, taking out his scanner. "This should pick up the energy if it's in here... but there's nothing..." 

"*Yawn* So what now?" Jon asked. 

"We search further..." Clark replied. "There must be something here..." He said as he started to walk in. "Let's search." He said, scanner in hand. Clark headed in, steady paced beeping filled the warehouse as they searched. After a while of searching, Jon sat down and immediately fell asleep. His light, cute snoring echoed. Clark noticed as he finished scanning one portion of the gigantic warehouse. He walked over to his tired son. "Jonathan." Clark slowly shook him. Jon slowly opened his eyes. "I sure hope Damian doesn't mind your snoring..." He teased.