Preparation

Injustice League Headquarters.

Metallo arrived, most his skin torn from the battle. He was missing one arm, and there were sparks on his circuitry that was broken. Luthor approached his wounded ally.

"Well?" Luthor asked. "What happened?"

"They got Bizarro." Metallo replied.

"And the tech?" Luthor asked.

"We got most of them... but." Metallo stopped himself.

"Well?!" Luthor asked as he faced him.

"They probably have the rest." Metallo anxiously replied.

"What?!" Luthor replied. "You... IMBECILE!" he yelled as he slapped Metallo's metallic face, which hurt his hand. "OW!" he yelled out.

"Sorry Mr. Luthor." Metallo apologize.

"Get out of my face." Luthor said, his face nearly exploding with rage. "NOW!"

"Sorry Mr. Luthor." Metallo apologized again, as he walked towards their own medical bay. Luthor walked away to his private office and approached a pedestal. He pressed a button and immediately a hologram figure revealed...

"Lord Darkseid." Luthor bowed before him. "I'm sorry for the interruption. But a situation has developed."

"What is it Luthor?" Darkseid replied, his menacing voice shook him right to his core, echoing throughout the room. "Your call better be for a good reason."

"Uhhm... We believe the league has some of our technology, and armor metal." Luthor explained. "Superman and his team manage to procure them."

"What?!" Darkseid said. Luthor saw him rise up from his throne. He flinched as he fell. "How is that possible?!"

"We-We believe that they've been tracking us for quite some time now..." Luthor said. "I suggest a further delay of the invasion, my liege. We should lie low for now."

"And let them find you?" Darkseid asked.

"They can never locate our base, it's too well hidden." Luthor reassured him.

"Six Months." Darkseid said.

"I beg your pardon?" Luthor asked.

"I'm giving you Six months to get yourself in order." Darkseid replied. "I have something that needs to be done... but after that, I will see to this matter... Personally." He said before abruptly ending the communication.

"Shit." Luthor said to himself, as he gulped.

Lex Corp Warehouse, Just outside of Metropolis.

Damian helped his boyfriend take a rest inside the broken Warehouse, outside the public eye. Clark and Jack went to help any citizens that might have been affected by the fight. Damian sat Jon just beside the entrance to the secret basement.

"Rest Beloved." Damian said as he sat Jon down. "You fought well."

"Sit with me Dami..." Jon requested.

"I've got to help Mr. Kent and Jack." Damian replied.

"Sit with me." Jon pleaded, donning his puppy eyes. His sapphire eyes begging Damian. "Please..."

"Okay okay..." Damian agreed as he sat next to Jon. Jon went to lie down, resting his head on Damian's lap. "Jon?" he asked, raising a brow at Jon's actions.

"I rest better when I'm with you." Jon confessed, making Damian smile. Damian cradled Jon's cheek as he closed his eyes. "Love you... to the moon and back." Jon hummed.