Illegal Weapons

January 9, 5 pm.

It's been a week since Jack's mysterious disappearance. Damian waited for a response from Jack, but nothing came through. Jon's been helping his parents with errands and helping out in Mount Justice for the past week so he hasn't had time to visit Damian in the Manor. Damian was still trying to get a hold on Jack, to no avail. he's always like this... He thought. He decided to spend time in the Batcave, to find leads on the massive buy out that's suppose to happen at 10 pm tonight. Damian scrambled through files of the criminals that the thug confessed that were going to be in the buyout at the Iceberg lounge. He studied the known blueprints of the building, finding any entrances that they can sneak through during the night. 

"We're going to need back up." He told himself, typing in the computer. Bruce walked in the batcave, to check on Damian.

"Damian." Bruce simply said, his voice echoed through the cave. 

"Father." Damian replied, coldly. Bruce saw his reflection in Damian as he watched him do some detective work.

"What are you up to?" Bruce asked.

"Investigating the Ice berg lounge." He replied. "Grayson, Todd, Drake, Jon and I are going to strike the Ice berg lounge tonight." 

"Hmmm..." Bruce said. "Do you know who's going to be there?"

"Blockbuster, Two-face, Joker and others are going to be there." He said. "I believe everyone who escaped the Asylum will be there tonight." 

"Okay." Bruce said. "I'll leave you to it then." Bruce started to walk out of the Batcave but stopped himself. "Have you seen Jack? I have something that he should look into."

"No." Damian replied, not averting his gaze from the computer.  "He's always been doing this. He's worse than me."

"I'm not surprised that you two are very close friends..." Bruce replied. His face suspected something. "How long has he been gone?"

"A week." Damian replied. Bruce became suspicious about something.

"Hasn't he contacted anyone yet?" He asked.

"No."

"Okay." Bruce simply replied as he walked off. Minutes later he came back in his Batman outfit and approached the zeta tube. Damian noticed as he turned around to look at his father.

"Where are you going father?" Damian asked, curious.

"Watchtower. League Meeting." Bruce simply replied as he activated the Zeta tube, He put on his cowl as he did.

"Recognised, Batman, 0-2" The zeta tube announced as Bruce disappeared, going to the Watchtower. Damian went back to research his leads for the next hour. 

After an hour. Damian was preparing his gear in advance, as he had nothing to do. The zeta tube activated and announced the arrival of someone.

"Recognised, Superboy, Z-1-0." The zeta tube announced as Jon stepped out, in his Superboy outfit. Damian kept on preparing his gear not turning to see or greet Jon. "Dami! Sorry I couldn't call, I was really busy for the past week with stuff..." Jon ran up to his boyfriend. Damian didn't look to see Jon and kept on preparing his gear. "I missed you!" Jon said as he grabbed Damian in a warm embrace. Damian didn't flinch and didn't answer. "Dami?" he asked.

"Hmmm...." Damian simply grumbled.

"Dami?" Jon asked. "Are you mad at me?" Damian didn't answer. "Dami... I'm sorry... I was busy... I should've called."

"Don't bother. Mr Kent already called me." Damian scowled as he gathered his birdarangs.

"Dami I'm sorry..." Jon apologized.