Prepare for War: Missing

Warning: Smut in the chapter.

January 2nd 7:00 pm

It's been a day since Jack's disappearance. No one in the family knew about his disappearance as of yet. Damian and Jon were training in the Bat cave. Both boys were shirtless, and dripping with sweat as they sparred. Jon kept being distracted at the view of Damian's shirtless hot body while they trained. Jon was busy looking when Damian swept him off his feet. As soon as Jon's back hit the ground, Damian placed himself over the boy of steel.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Jon complained.

"You should always be ready beloved." Damian replied. "You were distracted again weren't you?"

"Sorry." Jon apologized, his cheeks turned tomato red. "You're just too hot." He said as he ran his hands up Damian's body, exploring it. Damian loved it, Jon obliged as he started to rub both of his nipples which Damian loved, releasing a muffled moan as he tried to hide it.

"Beloved... not here..." Damian said, removing Jon's hands. He grabbed hold of both of Jon's hands and held him down he lowered his head to just above Jon's face. "We can do it in my room..." He whispered in his ear.

"Now?" Jon asked.

"Yes..." Damian said softly.

"I love you..." Jon whispered back, then kissed Damian.

"I love you too beloved." Damian replied. "Now come on... We can shower together..."

"I like the sound of that." Jon said as Damian helped him up. They cleaned everything and grabbed a towel for them to dry themselves. They started walking out of the Bat cave when they ran into Dick heading in.

"Hey guys." He waved to them.

"Hi Dick!" Jon waved back.

"Richard." Damian simply greeted his older brother.

"Have you guys seen Jack? We're suppose to hit the last of the penguin caches tonight..." He asked.

"No... we haven't seen him since the New year party." Jon answered. "He's always like that. See us then disappear for months on end to Star Labs. Maybe he's in Star Labs."

"No... I just went there and they said he wasn't there..." Dick said.

"Well... he'll be back soon." Jon reassured him.

"Well... since he's on an 'impromptu vacation', would you guys be interested in hitting the streets of Bludhaven with me tonight?" He asked the couple.

"Jon, what do you think?" Damian asked his boyfriend.

"I mean... It's been a while since I went fighting in patrols..." He thought. "Sure Dick! We'd love to come with you."

"Then it's settled. We'll accompany you Richard." Damian said.

"Alright. I'll see you here in about... 20 minutes?" Dick asked.

"Alright Richard. Let's go quickly beloved." Damian agreed as both boys walked out of the cave. "Also, I did miss going out on patrol with my favorite brother..." He teased.

"Aww... Really Dami?" Dick asked but no one answered. "Dami? Dami?" he looked out of the entrance of the Bat cave. "Aww... he meant it..." He told himself, touched at Damian's remarks.

Both boys walked up to Damian's bedroom to prepare for tonight's mission with Dick. They both undressed, and went to the shower, showering together. Jon couldn't help but love the water splashing all over Damian's hot body. As Damian started to wash himself, he noticed Jon kneeling.