Captured

Damian never took his eyes off Jon as he flew away. The boy was heartbroken. Immense sadness overwhelmed him. A flood of tears gushed down from his emerald eyes as he watched the love of his life, fly away. Dick, had heard the commotion from Damian's room as he approached the door. Dick opened the door slowly, to discover a heartbroken Damian looking up in the night sky and Jon was no where to be seen. He entered and slowly approached Damian. 

"Damian? what happened?" Dick slowly approached him. "I heard yelling in here and I thought I'd che-" Damian slowly turned around, tears streaming down his face, a great sob started as Damian covered his face with shaking hands. Dick's eyes widened as he ran to his little brother.

"It... It's my fault..." Damian sobbed.

"Oh, Damian..." Dick said softy, feeling for Damian as he quickly embraced and hugged him. "It's okay... I'm here for you..."

"It's not okay, Richard..." Damian kept on sobbing.

"No... but it is what it is..." Dick replied as he guided his younger brother to his bed. "You should rest..."

"It's my fault, it's my fault..." Damian whimpered, as he lied down on the bed. Dick, wiped Damian's tears and sat right next to him.

"Talk to him, okay?" Dick told him. 

"He hates me..." Damian whispered, his heart was broken.

"No... I don't think he does..." Dick began. "He just wants you to trust him more... he's your boyfriend after all..."

"I know..." Damian kept on sniffling and sobbing. "But he hates me now..."

"He's just worried... it can overwhelm someone..." Dick replied. "He needs time..."

"I love him, Richard..." Damian sobbed. "But now I fear he'll leave me..." Damian cried, tears of heartbreak running down his cheeks.

"He loves you..." Dick reassured him. "He won't leave you..." he said as he bent down kissing Damian on the forehead, to comfort his brother. "Get some rest..." He said as he got up and walked out of Damian's room. Damian was left to himself, he looked over to the other side of the bed where Jon normally slept. He gripped the sheet where Jon's back would lay on. Damian felt his heart shatter into a million pieces, as he constantly sniffled, resisting his tears. 

"I'm sorry Jon..." An involuntary whimper escaped Damian's lips as he cried himself to sleep.

Over The Skies of Metropolis

Jon had arrived, flying above the skies of metropolis, still crying. He decided to call his parents to inform them of his sudden arrival.

"Hey Champ!" Clark greeted gleefully on the phone. "Isn't it a bit too late?"

"He-hey dad." Jon's voice shook, he desperately tried to hide his cries, but Clark noticed.

"Jon? Are you okay?" Clark asked, concern in his voice.

"N-no..." Jon replied, he knew there was no point, trying to lie. Clark already knew something was troubling his son.

"What is it son?" Clark asked.

"It-it's Damian... we... fought." Jon sobbed. 

"Where are you?" Clark asked his son, who was crying. 

"I'm almost home, I'm by the planet." Jon explained. "I'll talk mo-" Jon was interrupted as he began to fade, nothing but his phone was left as it started to fall. Clark heard nothing but silence on the phone.

"Jon?" Clark asked, as he became worried. "Son?" but there was no answer. The phone hit ground, hard and immediately ended the call. "Jon?!" Clark screamed out of concern. Lois heard Clark's worried pleads to get a response from his son. She immediately ran to the living room, where Clark was.