Overdue Holiday

Smut Chapter: If you don't like smut just read until the 'To be continued' text.

Apokolips, a day after Jack was rescued.

"You what?!" Darkseid yelled, his eyes fiery with rage. 

"My lord." Desaad tried to reason. "Batman and his heroes surprised us."

"You're lucky I still have use for you both." Darkseid growled. "Who was with Batman?"

"Nightwing, Cyborg and Superboy my lord." Granny replied.

"Superboy you say?" Darkseid asked, calming down. "Kal-el's son?"

"Indeed sire." Desaad replied.

"Hrrnn..." Darkseid snarled. "That family has caused me trouble... in every turn." He clenched his fists in anger. "I'll make him suffer... His father will watch as I kill his son slowly... helplessly he will hear his son scream in agony... I will break him... I will kill him..." He promised.

"I believe I can help with you with that." A figure said as he came forward towards Darkseid's throne. 

"Who. Are. You?" Darkseid asked, readying his omega beam, his eyes a fiery red.

"A friend." The mysterious man replied. "Allow me to introduce myself, your highness." The man bowed before him to show respect. "My name... is Lex Luthor..."

To be Continued...

Wayne Private Jet, Gotham International, Present Day.

"Oooh..." Jon excitedly said. "This looks pretty Dami." he said as he looked at the plane's luxurious interior.

"Wait until you see the bedroom." Damian teased as he went to the back of the plane and opened the door to the luxurious bed.

"What bedr- WOAH!" Jon gasped in astonishment as he looked at the bedroom that was fit for a royalty. He quickly ran, his footsteps increasing in pace as he approached. Damian went back outside to check on the status. When everything was ready, Damian activated the plane, which brought it properly to life as the engines hummed. Jon enjoyed the soft, relaxing humming sound as he sat down on the chair. Damian finally closed the door of the plane and pressed something on the cockpit console. As he approached Jon, he felt the plane move. "Dami... who's flying the plane?" he asked. 

"No-one." Damian replied. "It's flying itself." 

"Cool." Jon said. After a while, the plane itself finally took off to its destination. "Dami, are you sure this is safe?" He asked.

"Yes Jon." Damian replied as he relaxed, reclining his seat. "It's safe. If it wasn't at least you're here..." He smiled, Jon smiled back.

An Hour Later. 

Jon spent the next hour looking out of the window, totally amazed that he was in a plane that flew itself. After a while Jon was bored, so he made himself some snacks, to which he tried to offer some to Damian. He refused saying it was 'not healthy' so Jon ate it on his own. After eating, Jon became tired and sleepy.

"You're already tired after eating?" Damian raised a brow as he watched Jon yawn. "Why am I not surprised...."

"A bit..." Jon replied. Damian got up from his chair, closing his book that he was reading prior. 

"Wanna lie on the bed beloved?" Damian extended his hand. 

"yes please." Jon replied as he grabbed his hand, standing up. Both boys went to the bed, and lied down. Damian sat on the bed while Jon lied down. To tease his boyfriend, Jon buried his face on Damian's pants, on his crotch. It startled him, but he loved it. Damian would release moans of pleasure as he read whenever Jon moved his head as he slept, his cheeks rubbing against Damian's crotch area, a bulge rising through his pants as Damian tried to concentrate reading, to no avail. He was busy loving the warmth of Jon's cheeks rubbing against the bulge that was built on his pants. After a while Damian lied down with Jon, to stop himself from releasing 'spunk' in his pants.