I Love you... Forever.

Warning: Smut Chapter so it won't be as long as a normal one. If you don't like smut, skip this chapter, This won't affect the story in anyway.

Jon and Damian made their way to Damian's room. Upon entering, without Damian noticing, Jon locked the door.

"Dami..." Jon hummed. "Since we're going on a mission tomorrow...."

"What is it Kent?" Damian asked.

"Well..." Jon said, approaching Damian. "I want you..." Jon reached for Damian and started to passionately kiss him.

"Mmmmmnn..." Damian hummed, sinking into the kiss. "We just did this, two days ago beloved..." Damian said, breaking the kiss to talk.

"Mmmmmn... Dami..." Jon, enticing Damian by using his puppy sapphire eyes. "That was two days ago..."

"TT. Fine..." Damian said softly. "You want me? Here I am beloved..." He said kissing him passionately once again.

"Mmmmn..." Jon hummed. Damian unzipped Jon's hoodie, the hoodie dropped to the ground. The two broke the kiss momentarily as they both took off their shirts. Damian took off his Robin shirt and cape then went back to kissing Jon, feeling his body. Damian reached up and started rubbing Jon's nipple, Jon releasing a few muffled moans as he did.

"Mmmmnn... Dami..." Jon moaned, as Damian rubbed his nipple, and explored his body with his hands.

"Beloved...." Damian moaned back, as Jon also started to explore his body, and rubbed his nipple. Both boys began to move towards the bed, to which they fell on it. Damian was on top, caressing Jon's sexy body. Jon loved every single bit of it, moaning as they kissed. 

"Mmmmmn... Dami... off..." Jon requested for his boyfriend to take his jeans off. Damian complied, as he unzipped Jon's jean with his mouth, bit down on the garter and pulled it down , his mouth grazing on Jon's boner, causing Jon to moan lightly. The jeans fell on the floor leaving Jon only in his underwear. Damian did the same, unbuckling and taking his pants of and kicking it to one side, leaving him only with boxers. Damian crawled on top of Jon. Jon saw Damian's throbbing boner pushing against the fabric of his boxers, Damian leaned his body against Jon's, his cock leaning against Damian's. Jon's cheeks turned pink, Damian started to rub his own boyhood against Jon's, both boys moaned lightly in the pleasure.

"Mmmmmnn..." Damian moaned... as he started kissing Jon's chest and started to lick his nipples, still rubbing his cock against Jon's.

"Mmmmmnn... Dami...." Jon moaned out. "Take it out." he begged. Damian complied as he gripped the garter on Jon's boxers, pulling it down. Jon's tower sprang out. Damian lightly rubbed Jon's tip, Jon releasing moans of pleasure. 

"Do you like that beloved?" Damian smirked.

"Mmmmnn... Mmmmnnn... Mmmhmmm..." Jon slowly nodded, waves of pleasure flowing through his body. 

"Okay... I'll make you feel good beloved..." Damian whispered. "I love you...."

"Mmmmnnn... I love you too.... D-Da... Mmmmnnn... Dami..." Jon struggled to form a sentence as his moans took over. Damian inserted Jon's cock in his mouth and started to suck. He kept a steady, slow pace the increased his pace slowly, Jon felt every move that Damian made to his cock. Mountains and mountains of pleasure crushed his being, I never felt this good.... he thought. "D-Dami... what about you?" he asked, regrettably stopping his boyfriend from sucking him.

"What?" Damian asked.

"You haven't even gone naked yet..." Jon replied, looking at Damian's boner pushing against his boxer. "I want you to feel good too..." Jon said, pouting at him.

"I can wait beloved..." Damian said, going up to kiss Jon.

"But Dami..." Jon complained, in a childish tone. "I want you too..." He begged.

"TT. Fine." Damian replied, caressing Jon's cheeks then flicking his balls, causing the boy of steel to yelp. "You're so fucking adorable." Damian said as his emerald eyes made contact with Jon's.

"I want you Damian...." Jon said softly. "I want you... inside of me..." Jon begged, his sapphire eyes longing for Damian.

"Are you sure Kent?" Damian asked. "We haven't done this before..." He said.

"I'm sure Dami... I want you... more than you know... More than words can describe..." Jon begged. "I want to feel you inside me..."

"Ok beloved..." Damian whispered. "I don't have a condom..." he realized.

"Fuck condoms." Jon replied.

"TT. Language."

"Sorry." Jon apologized. Damian took off his remaining clothing, he raised Jon's legs, and his cock entered Jon. Jon yelped, blushing hard, he looked away as he felt Damian enter him. "AhhhMmmmmn...." He moaned. Damian started to thrust, and Jon felt Damian's presence in his prostate. Both boys moaned, exploring a new concept of pleasure as he kept thrusting. 

"Beloved..." Damian said, looking at his boyfriend, worried that he may not be liking it. "I can stop if you want..."

"No..." Jon moaned. "I want you Dami... faster..."

"As you wish beloved..." Damian complied, thrusting faster, deeper into Jon. Both boys moaned, Jon moaning louder. Jon bit his lip in order to hold himself from moaning too loudly. "J-Jon.... Mmmmmmnn... I-I'm... almost there." Damian moaned, as he started to take out his cock from Jon's ass.

"Inside me..." Jon hummed. " release it inside me..."

"Okay, beloved..." Damian replied. "Let's do it... together..." he moaned, as he grabbed onto Jon's throbbing cock and started to jerk it, as he thrusted.

"Mmmmmnnn... Dami... so... good..." Jon moaned out. "Mmmmnnn Dami..."

"Ahh Fuck.... Jon...." Damian moaned loudly as he started to shoot his load into Jon. Damian took out his throbbing cock from his ass. He continued to jerk Jon off as he was very close to releasing.

"Mmmmmnnn Dami...." Jon moaned louder, "I'm cuu--" He tried to warn him but he couldn't form words as pleasure took over him. Jon shot his load all over his stomach and Damian's hand. Damian licked his hand, then started to lick Jon's stomach, taking in his boyfriend's liquid.

"Feel good beloved?" Damian asked.

"Mmmmnnn... Mmmhmmm..." Jon hummed. "I want more Dami... I want cuddles..." He longed for his boyfriend.

"Of course beloved..." Damian replied. Damian lied on the bed, Jon then lied on top of him like they always do. They both loved cuddling. 

"Can we sleep like this?" Jon asked, as his sapphire puppy eyes enticed Damian. 

"Okay, Kent." Damian complied, as he covered both of their hot, sweaty bodies in a blanket.

"Mmmmnn..." Jon hummed. "I love you Dami..." he said kissing Damian's chest as he lied on him.

"I love you too... Forever..." Damian replied. Both boys drifted off to sleep...

A/N: Sorry for this is a short chapter. This is just the calm before the storm, the fight begins in the next chapter, "The Battle begins: Star City".