Sacrificed

*SPLASH*

A Bucket of water was thrown at Damian. Water splashing on him, he instantly woke up. He gasped, he tried to look around to figure out where he was, to no avail. Breathing heavily, he looked in front of him to see that Jon was still unconscious on a chair. He looked to his side to see Talia standing, crowbar in hand. 

"Mother." Damian growled.

"Damian." Talia replied, holding a crowbar.

"What do you want? You would've left us for dead if you didn't need something." Damian said.

"Indeed... and you're going to give me what I want..." Talia replied.

"The heck I will... AGH!" Damian said, Talia was angered and swung the crowbar at Damian, hitting him.

"You... will..." Talia said. "So tell me... Where is the pit? I know that you know... so don't bother lying..."

"What did you do with him?" Damian asked. "What did you do with Jon?!" He lurched forward, tugging on his cuffs.

"Oh... your little Superboy?" Talia replied. "I shot him with a Kryptonite stun gun... he'll be fine. If you give me what I want..."

"You bitch!" Damian yelled. 

"Shut it!" Talia yelled back.

"ARGH! Ughnnn..." Damian grunted in pain, Talia swung the crowbar, hitting him once again. Damian spat blood.

"Tell me... Damian..." Talia said, using the crowbar to lift Damian's chin to make eye contact with the wounded Robin. "Where is the last pit? there should be at least one more that you haven't gotten to yet..."

"They're all destroyed..." Damian coughed up more blood. "By now..."

"You lie!" Talia yelled. She swung at Damian two times, Damian grunted in more pain. He spat out more blood. His breaths were heavy now, wheezing as he breathed.

 His breaths were heavy now, wheezing as he breathed

"The..." Damian started to lose consciousness, he tried to form a sentence. "pits... are... gone..." Damian lost consciousness after saying the last word.

"No no no..." Talia smirked, grabbing a water bottle, splashing it over Damian. Damian regained consciousness once again. "You're not passing out on me beloved..."

"Ughnn..." Damian groaned in pain. "Jon..." He looked over to Jon, his vision, blurry.

"Oh... your precious Jon..." Talia walked over to Jon, she had put him sedated to keep him from doing any sudden moves. "Let's wake him up."  Talia reached from the trolley behind Jon, she reached over for a needle that was made out of Kryptonite. She put the needle into Jon's neck. Jon slowly regained consciousness. "Kryptonian sedative, from Luthor." She smirked.

"Da-Dami?" Jon looked over. "Damian!" he yelled as he realized what had happened to his boyfriend. "You horrible filth!". Talia slapped him, Jon grunted.