In Love

Warning: There is smut in this chapter, if you are not comfortable with smut, skip this chapter.

Both boys planned to stay at the manor for the night. Jon had called his parents about the matter before going, to which they gave their blessings. Jon and Damian finally had what they wanted. They were both in love, they finally had each other. They were going to spend their first night as a couple.

"Alright Kent. lets go to the Manor." Damian said as he grabbed his grapnel gun.

"Can't I just carry you to the manor?" Jon asked, longing for his new boyfriend.

"TT. I told you I hated being carried." Damian said annoyed.

"But... Dami..." Jon said, blushing.

"What?" Damian raised a brow.

"I want you... I want to cuddle more..." Jon said as he reached to cuddle Damian, to which his cheeks became tomato red.

"Jon... we can cuddle at the manor... among other things..." Damian replied. "You really have been wanting to do this for a while now huh? He asked suspiciously.

"Ye-yeah... sorry... I won't carry you..." Jon apologized for his impatience.

"Don't be sorry... your impatience will get rewarded once we get to the manor." Damian said, seductively as he wrapped his arms around the taller boy's torso. "Now fly... Superboy..."

"Ahh... Mmmn. Mhmm..." Jon said as wrapped his arms around Damian and began to fly. "I love you..." he whispered on his ear.

"I love you too... Beloved." Damian said as he gave a quick kiss on Jon's cheeks, which became impossibly red upon contact.

Moments later, both boys found themselves at Damian's bedroom balcony, both boys entered silently and made sure that all doors and windows were both locked. Then they both made sure that the curtains or drapes were also closed. After having the reassurance that they were both truly alone in Damian's room, they both sat on Damian's bed.

"How long have you liked me?" Damian asked, leaning over to Jon.

"Uhmm..." Jon said, blushing.

"What?" Damian said softly.

"Too long..." Jon said as he crashed his lips onto the darker toned, hot figure that was Damian's.

"Mmmn." Damian hummed. he then wrapped his arms around the taller, lighter toned, skinnier but hot tone's torso. He enjoyed his kiss, his soft lips. 

"Mmm... Dami?" Jon said, still kissing him.

"Mhn?"

"I'm hot." Jon replied, breaking the kiss. Damian leaned over longing for his lips.

"I know..." Damian simply replied, feeling Jon's arms, glancing over to observe his whole body.

"But I am. it's stuffy..." Jon replied, unzipping his shirt.

*Thump*

Jon heard Damian's heartbeat. He looked at Damian's face, noticing that he blushed even harder, the lower the zipper fell. Damian's heart beat faster as he unzipped his shirt.

*Thump* *Thump* 

"Wow... you really DO love me." Jon pointed out.

"TT. of course I do." Damian said annoyed.

"Well then... I guess..." Jon said teasingly, he took off his shirt and the shirt underneath, leaving his torso bare.

*THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*