Dangerous Toys

The Batcave. 4:00pm

The three boys just stood there as Batman, Superman, Nightwing, Red Robin and Red Hood took their leave after the briefing. Jack went up to the computer and pulled up the readings for the Apokoliptan boom tube once again. He pounded the computer, in a fit of rage. Jon and Damian noticed.

"I'm coming for you..." Jack muttered to himself. "You're not going to get my family..." He then proceeded to turn around and abruptly headed for the exit of the cave. Damian and Jon felt Jacks heavy footsteps as he walked.

"Where are you going?" Damian asked, as he continued to make equipment for the patrols.

"Out." Jack replied coldly as he started to go up the stairs.

"Where?" Jon asked. 

"Just out." Jack replied coldly once again.

"That's rude..." Jon muttered. It stopped Jack in his tracks as he turned around to look at his best friends.

"Sorry." Jack apologized. "I... Just have to get something. I'll be back soon, yeah?" 

"From where?" Damian asked.

"I'll tell you when I get back." Jack replied as he turned to exit the cave.

"What's wrong with him?" Damian asked, as he looked at Jon.

"I don't know..." Jon replied. "But this is Darkseid we're talking about... With what he's done with him... it.."

"It's personal." Damian finished his sentence. "Jack's going to do everything to stop him."

"Dami..." Jon called out as he approached him.

"Yes Beloved?" Damian asked. Jon quickly leaned on Damian, hugging him. It caught him by surprise but he quickly hugged Jon back. "You okay Honey?" he asked him.

"I'm worried..." Jon confessed, as he snuggled his head deep on Damian's shoulder. "About Jack..."

"I know..." Damian rubbed Jon's back to comfort the taller boy. "I'm worried too... But we'll be there for him... Like he's always been there for us..."

"I love you." Jon said, as he raised his head.

"Love you too..." Damian replied as he slowly laid his lips on Jon's kissing him. Damian slipped in the tongue as they kissed, Jon loved it. After the kiss broke, Damian proceeded to cover his face with his warm kisses. Jon let out a moan, loving the sensation of Damian's lips on his face.

"You're the best..." Jon said, causing the older boy to smile as his lips traveled lower to Jon's neck, kissing it. "Mmmmnnn..." Jon hummed as he felt his warm lips. "le-let's go..." Jon started to fly, carrying Damian. "Dami... You're making me horny..." He confessed as he flew.

"Is that a bad thing?" Damian asked.

"No..." Jon said softly. "Not at all... But I do know one thing..."

"What's that?" 

"I want cuddles..." Jon said, kissing Damian in the forehead.

"Then fly me to the room Superboy." Damian teased. Jon complied as he flew both of them towards their room. 

A few hours later. 8:00 pm

It's only 2 hours before the three boys' patrol for Gotham tonight. Jon and Damian were in bed naked, cuddling to themselves and Jack was still somewhere else. Both boys slept to gather their energy. Both for sleeping soundly to themselves, when someone rushed into the room.

*SLAM*

"Jon! Damian!" a voice surprised both boys as they quickly sat up, bewildered.

"Ja-Jack?!" Damian said, rubbing his eyes. "What the hell?!" Jack saw the two shirtless boys, he quickly assume that they were naked.