The Battle Continues: Central City

Both boys were in the Batmobile, travelling to their next destination, Central city. Silence surrounded them both. Jon wanted to have a conversation.

"Dami..." Jon called to his boyfriend who was driving, not averting his gaze from the road.

"Hmmm?" Damian replied. 

"You ok? I think something's bothering you..." Jon said.

"I'm fine beloved..." Damian replied coldly at the road, not looking at Jon.

"Dami... I've known that blank stare long enough to know that something's bothering you." Jon pointed out.

"TT. Fine..." Damian gave in.

"So... what's bothering you?" Jon asked again.

"Jon... I just want you to know... no matter what happens... I love you..." Damian sighed.

"I know that Dami..." Jon replied. he looked at his boyfriend, concern in his face. "You okay?"

"I'm just worried, that's all beloved..." Damian replied.

"Worried about what?" 

"You..." Damian sighed.

"Dami... what for? I'm invulnerable..." Jon reassured his boyfriend.

"I know... but... mother..." Damian replied, worry in his voice.

"What is it?"

"I'm worried that she'll use you to get to me..." Damian pointed out.

"She won't..." Jon reassured him. "We'll fight her... together..."

"I love you, beloved..." Damian told his boyfriend, comforted by his words.

"I love you too Dami... Forever." Jon replied. And both boys continued to travel towards Central city.

30 Minutes later.

Both Robin and Superboy finally arrived in Central City, the home of the Flash. The only problem was the Flash was at the watchtower, on duty. Both boys parked the Batmobile outside the city, where the location was supposed to be. Both boys stumbled across a cave opening.

"Dami..." Jon began. "Where are we going to look?"

"The report said traces were found in this... cave." Damian pointed to the cave opening.

*Beep* 

The tracker beeped, indicating indeed a presence of a Lazarus pit. 

"Here." Damian pointed out. "Let's go, Kent." Both boys started to enter the cave, but Damian felt a presence behind him. He looked back at the darkness but saw nothing but a raccoon running across.

"Dami... What is it?" Jon asked.

"Nothing beloved, let's get this over with." Damian said. Both boys entered the cave. The cave, what looked small from the outside, was actually huge as they entered it properly.

"Wow... this is... bigger than I expected." Jon said, astonished.

"I know..." Damian said coldly. "We have to tread carefully... let's go."

Both boys started to make their way, through the cave. watching out for anything that might come at them. Heading deep into the cave itself, they became even more quiet, as they became suspicious. 

*Beep* 

The tracker's beeping started to increase.

*Beep* *Beep*