Just You and Me

Damian's room, Wayne Manor.

"Dami..." Jon hummed as he heard his stomach grumble. "I-I'm kinda hungry..."

"Kinda?" Damian asked. "I heard your stomach beloved... come on let's go." He said as both boys got off the bed and changed. They both headed for the kitchen, to eat. When they arrived, they found Jack eating some mac and cheese, Alfred was cleaning up.

"Hey Alfred." Jon greeted them both. "Hey Jack."

"Good Evening Alfred." Damian greeted. "Hello Jack."

"Hiya Buds!" Jack waved at them. Both boys approached their friend who was sitting on a stool eating on the bench counter.

"Good Evening young Masters." Alfred greeted back. "Would you like something to eat? I've got chicken Alfredo and Mac and cheese ready..." he said.

"Oooh... Alfredo for me!" Jon said.

"And a salad for me Alfred." Damian said. "You know the one."

"Of course." Alfred said as he started to work his magic. Both boys sat next to their best friend who was loving Alfred's food as he munched loudly.

"TT. Can you eat quietly?" Damian was annoyed.

"Wha? I'm enjoying life here..." Jack replied, pouting.

"Dami..." Jon said as he wrapped his arms around Damian's and placing his head on his arm. "Wuv you..."

"I love you too Beloved..." Damian replied as he gave Jon a kiss.

"Ugh..." Jack teased. "Get a room..." Alfred finished working his magic as he gave Jon and Damian their requested meals. He placed an extra tray of Alfredo for Jon, if he wanted seconds and he gave Jack another portion of Mac and cheese to his request. Alfred left the kitchen after that.

"So..." Jack started. "I guess you finally let him in Dami?" He asked Damian.

"Yes." He replied as he looked at Jon lovingly.

"About time..." Jon said, rolling his eyes.

"Beloved... I already said sorry..." Damian replied.

"I know... I'm just mildly teasing Dami..." Jon said as he gave Damian a kiss on his cheeks, which turned red upon contact. They both smiled at each other, as Jack kept eating. "Thank you Jack."

"For what?" He asked.

"Making us talk." Jon replied.

"Well... if you just kept ignoring each other, you're love for each other will slowly fade. I didn't want that. So I did what I did." Jack said. "What can I say? You make each other happier..."

"Agreed." Damian said. "Although, why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be back in Metropolis?" He asked.

"Well... since I used to live here too when you took me in, I thought I'd stay here temporarily..." Jack replied.

"You're worried they'll take you again aren't you?" Damian asked.

"Dami..." Jon jumped in, worried that they may be reaching dangerous territory.

"It's alright Jon." Jack said. "I'm a bit worried.... yeah... I intended to actually go back today." There was a pause before he continued. "Bruce forced me to stay. 'For further examinations'  he said, but I knew that he was worried..." Jack concluded.

"Wha-What did they do to you?" Jon asked. "You never told us."

"I'm not sure you would want to know..." Jack replied.