Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Tamia's P.O.V.

Ughhh! I can't believe this shot! This shit is all on every single channel there is! Why would somebody leak this and put us out like that?! I bet it was that bald guy that was looking at me funny. Ima beat his fucking ass! everyone has probably seen this by now!

Everyone I know has been telling me that the video was hot and I do agree. It is. I really enjoyed myself but that's not the fucking point! My mother has even called asking what was going on and of course I had to tell her. She lives in Michigan where I come from. She doesn't really know much about the things between Trey and I. All she knows is that he's my best friend. She asks something about him all the time but I just give her a simple answer. But my mother always told me it would be something more and she was right.

I've thought about everything that has happened for these past few months and I've come to my conclusion. We have to talk and I mean now before this gets too out of hand.

I texted him and told him to meet me at the park during sundown which would be soon so I took a shower and dressed in a white pullover with a black and white picture of Marilyn Monroe on it, some camo jeggings, and my Timberlands. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

Trey's P.O.V.

I sat on the bench at the park alone waiting for Tamia to show. Nobody was here so I was by myself starring off at the horizon. I won't lie I was kind of nervous about what our conversation will be but my mind was made and my decision was final.

The crunching of fall leaves caught my attention. I turned my head to see Tamia approaching with her hands in her back pockets. The cool breeze blew her straight hair back and the setting sun made her slightly squinted hazel eyes shine.

"Hey" she spoke softly. "Hey" I replied back with the same tone. She came around the bench and sat at the far end. For a while there was an awkward silence. We both starred at nothing fiddling with anything that was close to our fingers.

"Um sooo........you wanna go first?" I asked. She sighed as she started to swing her feet.

"Um. Well.......I...........uh I-" She fumbled with her words terribly. She couldnt get not one word out. I slid my hand to hers which rested on the bench close to her thigh. She looked up at me her eyes locking with mine. I squeezed her hand and her body relaxed as she let out a deep breath.

"Ok. Um I care about you....alot. You know that I have feelings for you but I can't help that. I've never met someone like you in my life. Nobody has treated me the way you have and I couldn't help but fall for you. I tried not to be you made it so difficult. Not only do you take care of me but Keyanna too. She calls you her father and that's something she wouldn't do to any man so it makes you extra special. You've made me smile, laugh, and I have so much fun with you. When I'm with you I feel like a different person that I haven't even known about until I met you. I thought you were gonna be just like every other guy out there trying to hit on me and stuff when I met you. But.....your different. You make me feel special and I appreciate that all of it and what you have done for me. Your a remarkable person. Your like a dream guy to me and. I know that's kind of childish to say but you are. You have look and the personality. The only reason I separated myself from you was to make you happy. But you did everything in your power to get back to me. I can't even explain how that made me feel. You always made me feel some type of way but I could express that to you cause I thought you wouldn't feel the same because I was your best friend. Plus you go with Vanessa. So I hid my feelings which was so difficult for me because my heart ached. God I'm trying to make this quick and short" she said exhaling. "I have feelings for you but I've made up my mind and.........." She turned her head and looked down. I used my free hand to lift up her head. Her eyes sparkled with flames but she quickly squeezed them shut jerking away from me.