Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Taylor's P.O.V.

*Beep Beep* I groaned as I sat up to turned my alarm off on my phone. Its Monday alreay. This week gone by so fast. I have to get up and get ready for school. Trey has to come with me to get my information redone. My mother went to the office with him 2 days ago  to make everything official. Now Trey is my father. The tjought made me smile and get out of bed.

I turned on the shower and brushed my teeth as I waited for it to get warm. after I was finished, I checked the water and it was hot. I stripped down and got into the shower letting the water relax me. Today is gon be hell. As I scrubbed my body, I thought about what has happened the past week. As i think about it, Trey had been spending alot of time with Vanessa. He saw her everyday but he hasnt forgot about Mrs.Tamia. We did a couple of things but not that many since he was always with Vanessa. Hes gotten closer and closer to her. We gotta keep this thing up or hes gonna be Vanessa. Next thing I know Im be calling her momma, and I do not want that. I sighed at the thought and continued to wash up.

After I was done, I wrapped a towel around myself. i went into the closet and picked out a purple and white aero shirt, some ripped skinny jeans, and my purple adidas and laid it on the bed. I lotioned my body and put on deoderant. You cant be going to school smelling musty cause all them kids gon crack on you and you gon be the joke of the day. I put on a bra and panties. After that, I put my clothes on and grabbed my puple adidas snapback, my watch, and my chain. Afterwards I did my hair.

After I checked myslef in the mirror and took a couple of pictures cause i girl was looking good, i grabbed my backpack and headed out of my room. As I was coming out, T was also. "You ready' he asked and I shook my head.

We got into the car and drove to McDonalds for some breakfast and then headed to school. We parked and got out of the car going inside. As soon as we stepped in the bell rung. Everyone was too busy trying to get they stuff together to notice us so we didnt have to stop for any freakouts. We made it to the office smoothly and went up to the front desk.

"Hey Mrs.Jackson" I said to her sitting behind the desk. "Hey girl, how you doing" "Im iightt" I said. Mrs.Jackson and I are real kool. Her and my dad know each other because he helped her in case one time so since I am his daughter she says she has my back. So wehn I ever get in trouble she always got me.

She turned her head and looked at T. "Damn, you is one fine brotha" she said biteing her lip. Mrs.Jackson real kool but she hella ghetto. NO LIE! I laughed. "Iight Mrs.Jackson chill. Thats my daddy you talking to" I said. She looked at me in shock and lost. She then looked back at T and he nodded his head. "Daddy?!" she said with emphisis. I nodded my head. "Girl let me talk to you" she said pulling me away and into a corner. "What the hell! Thats Trey Songz and he yo DADDY!" "Yup" "Guhh you betta start explaining" "See some thing happened and I started living with him and now hes my father" I said not really giving the full story. "Thats not enough detail. What happened?" "Can I tell you later" I said tryong to hurry things up cause i dont wanna miss first period which is English. "Yeah, but you know I want every single thing and you betta not leave nun out either" she said and I nodded my head. We walked back over where T was waiting and she sat back down in her chair.

"So what can I do for ya?" she asked. "We're trying to get her information changed" T said. "Okay, we havent had anything like this done so Ima go get Mrs.Greer, I mean the principal . To see if she know what to do" she said and he nodded then she walked off to Mrs.Greer's office. She came out of her office looking classy as always. Mrs.Greer is hard working and know how to run a school but she not strict and mean so we have alot of fun here.

"Hello, Im Mrs.Greer the principal" she said extending her hand. T took it and shook. "Hey, Im Trey. Nice to meet you" "You too. So what can I do for you?" "I want to get her information changed" T said handing her the papers in his hand. She took them and read over the pages and smiled. "Ok, coome with me and we can get everything changed" she said. We followed her to a room filled draws  filles with files filled with papers. She went into one draw and took out a stack of papers and gave them to T.