Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Morning*

I was the first one up so I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on a wife beater and some hoop shorts. I went into the room Tamia was sleeping in so she could help me with breakfast. I opened the door to her room. I looked at the way her skin glowed while she was sleeping. Her hair was messy and everywhere. She was sparled out in the bed but still beautiful. I walked in more and sat next to her on the bed. By the bed sinking in, she stirred in her sleep.The cover moved exposeing one of her ass cheeks. She only had on some boy shorts that barely fit and a bra. I smirked to myself. I rubbed my hands together making sure they were hot. Then I slapped her ass as hard as I could. She woke up screaming in pain and holding the stop where I left a red hand print. I broke out into laughter. I was dieing. She looked at me with her hazel eyes now red. She balled her fist and punched me in my dick. I fell on the floor holding my nuts grunting in pain. i think I might have to go to the hospital cause I think its broke. "Bitch ass nigga" she said before putting her head back in the pillow.

I stood up off the floor after 5 minutes of pain. I pulled her off of bed by her feet and slung her over my shoulder. I walked out of her room going downstairs. "Put me down!" she yelled hittin my back. "Shut up" I said and smaked the spot on the same ass cheek. 'Oww that hurts, stop" she said still hitting my back. "Didnt I say shut up" I said and smaked her ass again. "Say something else" I said and she winced in pain.

Once we got in the kitchen, I sat her down on the counter. She crossed her arms and glared at me evily. "Why you so salty" I said standing in between her legs and acting like I didnt do anything. "I hate you. You got my booty hurting" she said. "i got out of between her legs and went into thr fridge to take some things out. "Women only say thay hate you if they love you and you got to much cushion back there for it to hurt" I said. She rolled her eyes and jumped off the counter and went upstairs to go put on some clothes.  She came back downstairs with a tanktop and some nike shorts.

as soon as we finished cooking, the girls came down stairs. "G-moring" they said. "Morning" we said back. We gave them their plates and we all sat at the table.

We had small talk here and there but that was it. After we finished we washed out dishes. "Wassup with today" lil mama asked. "We gotta go to an interview then after that get some papers signed then we can do whatever" I said. "Wait, what you mean we?" "They want you to come to the interview and the papers....well youll see when we get there" I said and she nodded her head even though I could see she was curious.

We all got dressed and went to the interview with Angela.

________

It went smooth. She asked question that I knew she would like: who lil mama was, and Tamia, and Vanessa, and about my new song.

After we said our goodbyes to the crew, we left and was going to Taylor's mother's house.

"Where we going" lil mama asked. I looked in the mirror. "Just wait and see" I said and turned my perspective back to the road. As I drove, Tamia told me the directions to her house.

After I saw the house, i pulled  up in the driveway and parked. I looked in the back and saw panic written on her face. "W-why are we-we here" she asked stuttering. I sighed. "Remember when I said I wanted to make you my daughter?" She nodded her head slowly. "Well, today is the day to make it real. We are here because we have to let your mother sign these paper to get these settled" "Do I have to go in?" she asked. I sighed once more. "Come on, youhavent seen or talked to her in like a week. Dont you think shes going crazy not knowing where you are" "Thats her fault" she said crossing her arms. "Can we just what she has to say" I said. She huffed. "Ok, fine" she said finally agreeing and I smiled. Even though she ageed, I could still see in her face that she didnt want to go in.