Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Its been 3 months. Vanessa and I have been seeing each other for 3 whole months. And....Im ready to make her mine. She everything in a woman. Shes sexy, smart, sweet, loving, and everything else you can think of. Shes perfect in my eyes. I want her to be mine. When Im with her its just like when we were kids. Full of laughs, smiles, good times, and passion. She makes me feel....different. She sees m...the real me. Not Trey Songz or Mr.Steal Yo Girl or Panty Dropper but Tremaine. We not even together and it feels like Im already in love with her.

The thought of her made me smile. I have to make her mine tonight. I cant take it anymore. I cant make one more day without claiming her as mine.

I started to think of what I could do to ask her out.

I finally thought that it should be at the beach. I called her up.

PHONE CONVO

V : Hey

T : What you doing baby

V : Nothing. What about you

T : Thats why I called you. I wanna do something

V : What you have in mind

T : Lets go to the beach

V : Yay ok

T : Pick you up at 6:30

V : Why so late

T : Because. Just be ready dont worry about it

V : Ok

END OF PHONE CONVO

I got up and took a shower. I dressed comfortably and put my trunks on underneath. I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

I drove to the jewelry store. I wanted to give her something special. I went inside and a young lady greeted me. I looked at all the accessories in the glass cases. All the gold and silver and stones were nice and all but they werent what I needed. I need something special. Something that represents her.

"You need help" the woman that greeted me earlier asked. "Yes I need something for my girlfriend" I reply. We not together but fuck it I'll say it anyway. "I have the perfect thing" she said trailing off. She went into a room and came back with a case in her hand. "This just recently came out. Its in our new collection. Its a shamballa bracelet with eleven crystal cover disco balls. This one has blue spotted diamond in them but this is the only one we have right now. The other designs will come in later" she said. It was perfect. Blue was her favorite color anyway and it describes her perfectly. I smiled. "Perfect!" I said.

I paid for the bracelet and went home. Im going simple. The simplest things are the most special. So its gonna be a picnic. I paced some food. Basically fruits and a bottle of champaign. I got the rest of things like sunscreen and towels. After I checked for everything

I left. It was already time for me to go pick her.

I arrived at her house on the dot. I knocked on the door. She opened the door wearing a see through crop top that showed the top of her black two piece that was strapless and white shorts.

"You ready" "Yeah lets go!" She closed the door behind her. We got on the car and I drove to the beach.

Once we got to the beach you saw all the people playing in the water and in the sand but I kept going. "Where you goin. This is the beach" "I know. Just hang tight" "Dont be trying to kidnap me" I chuckled. "I aint gon do that" I said and continued driving.

After about 3 minutes we made it to our destination. Where at the beach just the other end where nobody goes. A friend and I came here once and thats how we found it. "How did you know there was nobody gonna be down here" "No one ever comes this far" I said and getting out the car. I ushered her out of the car. Once we were on the sand she took off her clothes exposing the swimsuit she wore. Her brown wavy hair clashed against her face in the light breeze and her skin and eyes glowed in the blue sky as the sum peeked through the clouds. She ran into the water. "Come on" she said coaxing me. I smiled. i pulled off my shirt and sweats and ran into the water with her.