Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"You ready to go?" I asked. "Umm yeah. Im ready" Tamia said coming down the stairs. "Lets go" I said walking out the door. She closed it and locked it.

We got in the car and I drove to Tyga and Chyna's house. Tamia knocked on the door. It sung open by Chyna.

"Hey yall made it" she said. She opened it wider for us to walk in. She closed the door behind us. "Micheal Trey and Tamia are here!" she screamed. "Ok!" he yelled back. "Where is he?" I asked. "In the kitchen. You know where it is" she said. I nodded my head and walked towards the kitchen to find Tyga.

"Wassup boy" "Wassup Trey" he said and dapped me up. "Nothing much. Wassup with you" I said. "Just ordered some food for us. Waiting till it get here. Want a drink" "Sure" I said sitting down. He went through the fridge and tossed me a root beer. I cracked it open and took a sip.

"We hitting up the studio in a couple of day?" he asked. "Fo sho. Got my lyrics. You got yours?" "Yup. Finished this morning" "This morning? You just got them done?" "Nigga I been busy" "Doing what" "Oh you know what" he said sipping his drink. I laughed. "Yall be getting it" "Hell yeah! Hit that shower this morning. Beat that thang up" he said. I laughed again.

"What about you? You been getting some" "Nigga what? Mane you don't even know. Its constant" "Oooo that boy be getting it" he said dapping me again. "She be asking for it" I said. He swallowed. "You gotta watch out for them kind of girls though. They beg for sex and that's all they want" "Nahww bruhh. Vanessa not like tht. We love each other man" "Wait what you day" he smirked. I laughed. "Im not saying it again" "Trey using the L word. What?! I am shocked" "Shut the hell up. But Im forreal man. I love her" "Thats wassup. Keep that but still think about what I said." I nodded my head not really taking the note. I don't need it.

"So lets get to the point" "What you mean?" I question swallowing. "You and Tamia. Tell me wassup" "What you mean wassup. We just best friends bruhh you know that" "Stop using that southern accent lie on me man. Forreal forreal. Tell me wassup" "That's it. Im serious. Best friends. Nothing more nothing less" I said. He squinted his eyes at me. "What?" I asked. "So you telling me you don't have feelings for her" he said. I paused. "What kind of feelings?" "Nigga you know what Im talking about it. A like feeling. Do you like her?" "Why would you ask me that?" "Because man. I know you. When your around her you stay smiling. You always talking about her and when you do there's this twinkle in your eyes" "Why you looking into my eyes like that?" "Shut up that's not the point. The point is is that you have some type of feelings for her. I know you do. Everyone does. I mean come on man" he said. I sighed and rubbed my head. "Alright alright" I said. I looked back to see if they were behind me. I can't see the living room from here. I wanted to see if they were listening. "I got feelings for her but I don't know kind of feelings I have for her. I don't what I just do" I said in a low voice. "I knew it" he said smashing his hand on the table. "Keep your voice down" I said looking back again. "I said I don't know what kind of feelings" "You like her" "No I- I love Vanessa" "So. You can be in love with one person and like another and I thinks that's what's going on with you my boy" "I don't know. Haven't figured it out. I got mad love for her. Haven't met a person like her. She's a real woman and a true ride or die chick. Im telling you man" "Hard to resist?" "Kinda" I said. "I know how you feel. Been through it before" "What'd you do?" "Chose the person that I thought was gonna be my number 1. That was gonna love me and be there for me no matter what. And that person was Chyna" he said. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Have you asked Tamia if she had any feelings for you?" he asked. I shook my head. "I know she doesn't" "How do you know if you havent asked" he said. I was about to respond but thought about his question. "No but I just know she doesn't" "You don't know unless you ask. Ask her and tell her how you feel" he said. "No. Im not asking my best friend if she likes me and I told you I don't know how a feel" I snapped. The doorbell rung. "Think about it and get your mind together" he said patting my shoulder. "Let's get the food" he said. I sighed and followed behind him.