Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Taylor's P.O.V.

I just had the best birthday EVER. Trey threw me this HUGE birthday bash. He rented out this place that had a pool so it was a pool party. It felt like a million people were there. Friends, family, celebrities, and their kids were there. I met a lot of them. Chris Brown was there. Kee flipped when she met him. It was kind of funny how she freaked out. He told us we can hang with him anytime we want. All we have to do is call and we can come over. He said he wanted to be my godfather. I was like hell yeah! Trey said he could so now he is. And he had the puppy I asked Trey for. He had to hide it so he gave it to Chris. It was a white bichon frise. He was so cute and fluffy. I love him! I named him Frisco. I don't know where I get these names from but it sounded cute. I had so many presents but Frisco was my favorite. And Trey said we could go camping! Me, him, Mrs.Tamia, Keyanna, and Uncle Forrest. I don't know about Vanessa. I really don't want her to come. She is like she is and to see her in nature....aww hell!

I can't bring Frisco along. Trey said we have to keep him at G-ma house. I'm gonna miss him and I had him only for hours and I'm already in love with him.

Everything is great. I had the best day of my life. And the funny thing was.....every time I was talking to a boy Trey would always be right there interrupting the conversation. Telling us we were too close and stuff. It was hella funny how protective he was. But Tamia got onto him. She told him to leave me alone. He said he had to watch me and the boys because he said they were looking at my body. She told him that she would watch me or him and he agreed. But Mrs.Tamia just said that to get him away from me. She wasn't watching me. But the whole situation was hella funny.

They played in the pool together and stuff. I was expecting for Vanessa to get mad but she was to busy making googly eyes at every guy and bending over, and rubbing her body and stuff. She was getting on my nerves and I wanted to pull them tracks out her head but its my birthday and I ain't gon let her ruin my day.

Trey's P.O.V.

I sat laid face down in the bed. I breathed a heavy breath. Vanessa chuckled behind me. "You tired huh" "You don't even know Nessa" I said muffled by the sheets. "That was a nice party. Even though she's 13.(She's supposed to be 14 but I just dropped her age down) Big party for her age" "I wanted to be extreme" I said raising my head. "Sine its was my first time celebrating her birthday and she's officially a teenager so I had to go big." I put my face back on the bed. She sat on my back and began to kiss my neck.

"Why you trying to start something?" I said. "I'm not trying" she whispered in my ear. She continued to kiss my neck. "Nessa you better watch yourself. You gon start some you cant finish" "Try me" she said. I flipped over so I hovered above her. I crashed my lips into hers. She stuck her hands up my shirt and felt on my chest. I bit her bottom lip. I kissed her again and rubbed my hands down her body.

The door bust open. "Dad Fri- oh my god eww stop please" she said shielding her eyes. I chuckled and got off of Vanessa. He huffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry. Wassup?" She came and jumped on the bed. She sat in between us with Frisco in her lap.

"Aye aye! Don't be having him in my bed. I don't want to be finding his fur up in here" "You wont. Why you gotta be so mean to him? He likes you. See" she holding him up to me. He licked on my face. "Eww no. Stop please" I said trying to move. She followed my movements. "Aww come on. Let him give you kisses" she said. She sat him on top of me and he licked my face. I laughed and squirmed.

"Ok ok" I said making him stop. "I'm sorry"I said to him rubbing his fur. He laid in my lap. I smiled. "See. Not stop being me. And give him back before he gets too attached. He loves me more" she said taking him away from me. "Don't you" she said talking to him. "Yes you do. I know you do." He licked her face. She set him down on the floor and he paced the room.

"As I was saying he's hungry. We need some dog food for him. And can we buy other stuff for him too while we're out like a leash and a collar and some treats and toys and some clothes" "Clothes? For a dog?" "Yes he needs clothes. He's small so his body can get cold and stuff fast. He needs to be taken good care of. Please." I sighed. "Sure. Let's go" I said grabbing my keys. "Yes! Thank you" she said jumping off the bed. She picked him up and carried him out the room. "Happy Birthday to me. happy birthday to me" she sang as she closed the door. I chuckled. I'm happy to see her so excited.

"I'll be back" I said trying to kiss Vanessa. She dodged me. "No" "What?" "That dog was just kissing you. Im not kissing you" "Come on. Its just dog slobber" I said trying to kiss her again. "Eww no. Wash your face and them lips and we will see" she said getting up and going into the bathroom.

I shook my head and went out the room.

Soon we came back late on. I helped her take all of the things I bought up to her room.

She laid him down because he was sleep in her arms.

"Thank you. For everything. It was the best" she said wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tight. "Today was your day. You deserve it. I love you" I said hugging her back. "I love you too" she said. I kissed the top of her head.

She hopped in bed. "I'm gonna take a nap" she said closing her eyes. I nodded my head. The dog woke up and laid next to her. She cuddled up in his fur. I smiled. Too cute.

I took a picture and posted it before going back in the room.

"You ok?" Vanessa asked as I got in bed. "Yeah I'm fine. Just tired" I said. The party basically lasted all day. It was almost night time and I was tired as hell.

"Hey are you going with us?" I asked. 'Going with you where?" 'Camping" I stated. She gave a laugh. "Oh hell nahww!" "Why not? It would be fun" "Fun? You call camping fun. What I look like staying in a place with bears-" "There aren't any bears Nessa" I chuckled at her remark. "Still. There's no bed, no bathroom, no shower, no toilet, wild animals, bugs." She smacked her teeth. "You out your mind" she said filing her nails. "Please" "No!" I climbed on top of her. "Please" "I said no!" "I can get you to day yes" I smirked. "Now way" she said rolling her eyes.

I quickly grabbed the rim of her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. "What are you do-" I stuck 2 fingers in her making her breath catch in her throat. I pumped my fingers in an out of in slowly. She whined and whimpered. Her eye closed shut.

"Are you going?" She shook her head unable to speak. I pumped harder and faster. She gripped the sheets in her palms. "Fuck! I hate you" she moaned. "What did you say" I questioned. "I said I-aaahhhhh" she screamed. I pumped my fingers hard and deep.

"I repeat. What did you say" "I said yes" "Yes what?" "I will go" "Promise" "Fuck! Yes! I promise" she screamed. She tightened around my fingers. But I pulled out before she could cum.

I licked them and laid back down beside her. She mumbled something under her breath. "What'd you say?" "Nothing" she said harassing pulling her clothes back up. I laughed. "I'm sorry. I just wanted you to come too" I said throwing my arm across her waist. "Leave me alone" she said turning over. "Come on Nessa" I said looking ove her body. "You know it felt good" I said. There was a smile forcing onto her lips. "I know it did" I said. "Shut up" she said pushing me off. I chuckled as I laid back down.

"You should start packing now. We're leaving tomorrow" "Ok" she said going back to her nails. "Who all coming?" "Forrest, Keyanna, and Tamia" I answered. "Oh" she said simply "Is there a problem?" "No" "You said oh like there was something wrong" "There's no problem" "Umm ok but yeah" "I haven't seen Forrest in forever" she said with a small smile. "I know" "He's 17 now right" "Yeah" "How is he now?" "Hard headed" "And we all know where he get it from" "I was not hard headed" She gave me a nigga look. "Ok. But I wasn't that bad" She rolled her eyes with a giggle. "Whatever you say. What about Mrs.April" "Great. I bet still misses you" "Why you say that" "Because after our relationship ended all she did was talk about you. And every other girl she called them your name. Which made me get my ass kicked. She said I needed it for letting you go" I said and she chuckled.

"I think she would be happy to see you" "It's like meeting her all over again" she said. She blew on her nail and held out her hand looking at each one to make sure they were perfect.

"Yeah" I said yawning. "Well.....we're stopping by her house first to eat breakfast before we leave." I turned over pulling up the covers.

"We have a long drive ahead of us."