Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Trey's P.O.V.

After the girls left I went I went to bed since it was late.

I woke up and stretched and looked at the time which read 1:30. Shit, I forgot I had a meeting today that startes at 2:30. Hope it dosent take long; I have to pick up Vanessa. I quickly hoped out of bed and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and brushed my teeth waiting for it to get warm. Once the water was warm, I steped in ans started to wash my body.

After I was finished, I wrapped a towel around my waist and back into the room with steam following. i went into closet and picked out some cargo shorts and a black and white polo shirt and layed it out on the bed. I lotioned up and put on deoderant. I grabbed my outfit off the bed and put it on. I put on my black and white flight jordans, a watch, my Angel Necklace, and my Rockawear cologne. I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my things and left the house. I grabbed some breakfast from McDonalds and drove to the meeting.

It was 2 hour meeting so it ended around 4:40 something because they wanted to stay around and talk. After I said my goodbyes, I decided to go ahead and pick Vanessa up even though I was a early.

I drove to her house and arrived there at 5:20. Ten minutes early. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door. A few seconds later she opened the door wearing a black crop top showing her belly button ring and some booty shorts. I licked my lips and let my eyes roam over her body. I reached her face which marked a smile. I shook away my thoughts from her body and put on a smile. "Hey" she said. "Hey, you ready?" "Yeah, lets go" she said and closed the door behind her.

We got in the car and drove to our secret destination. The ride was silet...well, except for her asking where we're going constantly. "No, not yet just put this  on" I said holding out a bindfold. "Wwwwhhhyyyy" she whined. "Just do it. Please, I promise youll love it" I said. She huffed and put the bindbold on.

*10 minutes later*

We arrived to the place and I parked the car. "We here" I said. "Finally, I was starting to think you were kidnapping me but can I take this thing off now?" I laughed at her anticipation. "Nope" I said popping the p. She crossed her arms and poked out her lip. I kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled. "Feel better" I asked. "Maybe" she said amd pouted again and turned her head towards the window. I got out of the car and went to the passenger side to help her out. I opened the door. "Come on" I said and grabbed her hand. I helped her get out of the car and undid her blindfold. She saw where we were and her eyes widened with exciment. "Oh my god Trey you took me to the fair! You know how much I love the fair and how I went every year with my grandma! Thank you" she said elated. She jumped in my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck hugging me tight. I her hugged her back inhaling he sent. She pulled away and jumped down with a huge smile. I pulled the tickets out from my back pocket. Hse squealed and ran to the entrance. "Come on slow polk" she yelled over her sholder. I smiled and chuckled. "Hold up" I said trying to catch up with her.

Once we got inside the gate and got our wrist bands, she went wild. I swear this girl is a kid at heart. And thats what I love about her. Shes down to earth, careing, smart, beautiful, and know when to have fun. Shes just what I want in a woman. I havent seen her since highschool and Ive been missing  those qualities. I havent met a woman like her since then. Now that shes in my life again, makes me feel like Ive found that special someone that can be my other half.

"Which ride first" I asked. She pointed to the Double Dragon rollercoaster. We got intoour cart and buckled up "Dont be scared" "Me, scared. Please" "Yeah you scary. Let me hold you so you want get get to scared" I said pulling her close. "Boy please this my favorite ride. I should be telling you that" "Girl, Ima thug. I aint scared of shit" "We'll see about that" she sassed and the ride started.