Chapter 27

Chapter 27

I guess I was right about Nessa. About having a bad day and all. All day she was just upset. Everything and everyone pissed her off. She was just mad all day yesterday. We went out and it was useless. Everything I did didn't seem to please her. Anger was just written on her face. I tried to talk to her about it but she just told me to fuck off. So that's what I did. I left her alone. I didn't want her to ger upset more than she was. I know how women get when they are having a bad day and I do not want to go through it again. But later on that day she softened. She apologized for acting the way she did. Even though I still don't know what she was so mad about I just shrugged and said it was ok.

I guess today she's feeling better because she is going to the mall with some friends.

"Babe Im about to go" she said coming out of the bathroom fully dressed. "Ok. Wait. Let me give you this" I said. I handed her a stack of money. "Trey you don't have to give me this. This is like a thousand dollars" she said flipping through it. "Your going to mall. Your gonna by something for sure. So there you go. Just take it" "Shit. You ain't gotta tell me twice." She stuffed it in her purse. I chuckled. "See you later" she said kissing me. "Ok" I replied. And as soon as she turned around I slapped her butt. "Watch yourself" she said winking before walking out the door. I heard her footsteps down the stairs and the sound of the front door closing and locking.

So.....what am I gonna do? Im bored just sitting in bed. Who can I hang with? I haven't talked to Chris in a while. Ima see what my boy up to.

TEXT CONVO

Trey: Wassup boy

Chris: What it is my nigg

T: Bored as fuck. What you up to

C: Chillin right now but Kid having a party at 9 and Ima be there. Wanna come?

T: Kool. Ima be there. Ima see if I can bring a friend

C: Aw shit you know what's gon happen

T: Lol nahww not tonight

C: What?! Mr.Steal Yo Girl not getting none

T: Nahww player. I don't need a random chick when Im getting that every night here

C: I see how you do. Lol be there though

T: Fo sho

END OF PHONE CONVO

Taylor is with her mother and is spending the night. She has been with other people lately. I might just have a day just me and her.

Tamia said that Keyanna was over a friends house so Ima see if she wants to go. Matter a fact Ima just stop by there. Its only 5 right now so I guess we can hang until the time comes.

I got out of bed and hit the shower.

After I was done I dressed in a black shirt that said LIFE in white letter and dark jeans and black chucks. I got a black snapback that said respect and put on my Angel Necklace and a silver watch. I sprayed on some cologne and changed out my earrings. I brushed over my hair as I checked myself out in the mirror. Still looking good. I grabbed my things and went out the door.

I pulled up to Tamia's house and got out and knocked on the door. It sung open. She stood there with the robe I got her for Valentines Day. But it wasn't closed. It hung off her shoulders wide open. She wore black lace bra and panties. I licked my lips as I studied her body. She quickly closed it and tied it together.

"Sorry. I dint know you were coming. I just came out the shower" "Tamia. Who comes to the door without saying who is it. I could have been anybody. They could have attacked you. And by the way you dressing they would have raped you. Them Ima be going to jail for killing a nigga. Do you want that? I think not. So ask who is it first and have on some clothes except if its be then you don't have to have clothes on but ask who is it. Jesus gon have my blood pleasure up" I said. She laughed. "Get in the house you crazy exaggerating boy" she said pulling me in by my shirt. I followed her up stairs to her room.