Chapter 37

I AM SO SO SO SO SO A MILLION TIMES SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YOU GUYS I FEEL SO GUILTY. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET ON WP AND THATS WHY BUT I AM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE SINCE IM BACK ON. ONCE AGAIN IM TERRIBLE SORRY

Chapter 37

DAY 2

When we woke up this morning we got ourselves ready and refreshed for a new day. We hiked up the river. We went threw woods looking at all the different animals and everything that just lives in nature. We took pictures and we viewed the territory. We even went rock climbing. Vanessa was too scared so she stayed on the ground.

We when we go to the top it was amazing. We stood tall on the edge looking over the clouds as the bright sun shined throughout the clouds. It was going down and almost late but we can still do more things.

The sky was a mizture of colors. Red, orange, yellow, purple, blue, and pink. It was just.......wow.

We go close into a group hug. It felt like we were on top of the world.

We stayed up there for a minute looking at the glorious atmosphere. The wind was light and the air was cool.

After a while we climbed down.

"You should have seen it Nessa" I said to her. "Get the hell out my face Tremaine. I'm not in the mood to talk to you" "Vanessa-" I started.

"Trey come here. We found some baby turtles"Tamia called. I quickly left the conversation of Nessa and I to where they where.

"This is exactly what I mean" she said with her arms crossed. She shook her head and continued walking to camping grounds.

I sighed.

"Whats wrong with Vanessa?" Tamia asked. "Nothing. Shes just a lil up tight" "She's gonna be ok?" "I don't even know. I have to talk to her" "Go now then" "But-" "Go!" "Ok fine. You don't have to be all mean" I said standing up. She rolled her eyes and let a baby turtle crawl into her hands.

I walked until I reached the camping ground. But......Nessa was nowhere to be found. I walked a couple of feet to see if she wondered off which I doubt but still checking. She wasnt anywhere around. I went to the car and she wasn't there. I even looked in the tents and she wasnt in either of them. I was started to get worried.

Where could she be? She wouldn't just walk off somewhere. Well.....she would but not in the woods. Where the fuck is she!? And what am I gonna do?! What if I can never find her again?! Or if she's trapped somewhere and can't scream for help?! Scream....scream. Might as well.

"VANESSA!" I screamed with my hands cupped around my mouth. Nothing. I tried again. "NESSA!" Nothing.

"Why are you calling for Vanessa" lil mama asked as they all came up behind me. "I don't know where she is" I said pacing in a circle. "What do you mean you don't know where she is?" Tamia asked. "I don't know where she is. I came to talk to her and she wasn't here. I looked everywhere and I can't find her"

She began to speak but there was a loud pericing screaming from far away. Vanessa! The sound cane closer and closer till she came running from her life through the bushes.

My heart skipped a beat and a bright smiled appeared on my face. I was so scared.

I opened my arms for her to run into then I noticed her appearance. She was about to clash into me when I stopped her by my hand.

She was shaking. Breathing fast. Her clothes were turn. Her hair was everywhere. A shoes was missing. And she was covered in mud.

"What happened to you?" I asked. "These damn woods happened to me!" she screamed. "I was trying to find my way to the car but got lost. Then I heard something and felt like I was being followed and watched. And I turned and in the distance I some big ass......thing just starring at me. It's eyes were red and it was tall nag hairy. I don't know what the fuck it was but I ran for my got damn life. I fell, lost my shoe, tore my clothes going through bushes and branches, and fell in some fucking mud. That thing that I think is big foot was chasing me!" She was talking so fast after she was done her breaths were heavy.