Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 Taylors's P.O.V.

I turned to the voice to see a man kneeling down to my level. He had milk chocolate skin, clean cut, husky voice, plump lips (mostly the bottom one), tattoes, built muscels, and deep brown eyes. It didnt take me long to realize who he was but he wasnt on my mind right now. All that was on my mind was what happened at home. He insisted to help but i refused but agreed the second offer. He picked me up without ease and started carrying me into his house. I started as he walked to his front door. Hecaught me stareing and looked my way but I quickly turned my head.

When he opened the door I was amazed. His house is huge and beautiful. I looked around in awe as he sat me down on his white leather couch in the living room. It had a 60in flat scrren tv built into the wall, a glass table, plants, and many other things.and more plants. The house had a Mediterranean look. In the hallways were multiple paintings and pictures, the kitchen was decorated with light blue tiles, and above the stair case was a chandaler. Wow, I didnt picture him living this way being the man he is. He left out the living room because he said he had a phone call to make. He came back and turned on the tv then handed me the remote. I flipped through the channels till I came to BET. "Ok, lets see that leg of yours" he said and sat down on the couch. He grabbed my calf and lifted my leg until it was bent. I watched as he examined the cut. "Well, you dont need stitches thats good but we do have to clean and bandage it up before it gets infected" he said standing back up. I nodded as stood up and left out again. I dont know what it is, but it seems like im nervous around him; I dont know. All I know is that he is fine! Yeah I know what yall thinking; girl you to young to be crushing on that man. i know that; it aint like Im tyna get with the man. Everybody got a celebrity crush and he is mine. But forreal, something told me he was gonna ask why I was out there. Im gonna have to tell him eventually.

My thoughts were interruped by hearing him coming down the stairs. He back in the living room with a towl, alcohol, cotton balls, and bandages in his hand. He sat everything on the table and laid the towel on the floor. I slowly steadied myself as i got down from the couch and sat on the floor so my leg was on the towel. He started to work on my leg and i watched as he did so. After he finished cleaning all the blood and stuff he wrapped it up with the bandages. I  carefully climbed back onto the couch as he gathered everything to put them back. When he came back, I was watching The Game; whch is my show. "You hungry" he asked. I nodded my head yes fast cause I was starving. It felt like I havent ate in forever. He chucked and smiled with that heart warming smile showing his dimples. I tried my hardest not to faint. He went into the kitchen and came back with a box of pizza and a sprite. He handed it to me and I took both out of his hands. "Hope you like pizza" he said and sat down. I swear for god I was about to drool when I opened the box to see a large meat lovers pizza. "Thank you" I said quietly. "No problem and dont mind saving any, you can have it all" he said. Good cause that was exactly what I was gonna do. I grabbed a slice and started to devoure it. It was silent as we watched.

I felt eyes on me so I looked toward him to see him stareing at me. I just focused my attention back on the screen even though I knew he was still looking. He finally broke the silence. "Why you wont talk" he asked. I looked at him for a brief moment then turned my head back to the screen. "Why you so shy. You havent said anything yet; well' you have just not much." I shrugged but still kept my eyes on the tv. It was quiet for a moment until he spoke again. "Well, whats your name" he asked. I hesitated for a moment but spoke up. "Taylor....my name is Taylor" I finally spoke normaly. "Im Tr-." I cut him off. "Dont sweat, I know who you are." "You a fan huh?" "Duhh of course." He chuckled. "How old are you?" he asked. "12. Turn 13 in July." "Leo" "Believe it." "You in school right?" he asked. "Yup" I replied popping the p. "What school?" "Barlen Middle School" "That magnet school yup the street?" I nodded my head. "Oh so you one of them smart kids" he said pushing me playfully. "I guess you can say that" I laughed. "You play sports" "Yeah, football, track, and basketball" "Aint yall out of school for like 3 weeks?" "2 weeks" I siad back. "What you like to do"he asked. "What are we palying 20 quetsions or something" "Im sorry lil mama, I was just tryna get to know ya" "Nahww I was just playing" I said.