Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Tamia's P.O.V.

I was in my car on my way to Monica's house. Taylor's mom. I was almost there when I got a call. I looked at the caller ID that said Bestie. Thats what I changed Trey's name to. I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

PHONE CONVO

Bestie : Hey

Taylor : Hey

B : Shawty where you doing

T : Handleing some buisness. What yall up to

B : Thats what I called you for. We were wondering if you could come by for the pool party. Well just me, you, and the kids

T : Im down but why you made it seem like we're a family talking about me, you, and the kids

B : We could be one day

T : Boy bye; I'll be there

B : Ok I'll see ya

END OF CONVO

Hes a trip, I swear. I pulled up into the driveway and got out of the car and walked up to the door. The door swung open by Monica. "Hi" she smile weakly. She looked terrible; tired, wrecked' worried. "Hey" I said back. She moved to the side so I could walk in. She closed the door behind me and I followed her into the kitchen. We sat across from each other at the table. It was silent. "How you been" I asked breaking the silence. She looked at me like I was stupid. "What do you think?! Im going crazy! I dont know where my child! Ive called everyone I know and know and no one knows where she is! Tomorrow Im filling out a missing report. I didnt want to call the police until I called everyone first. Wait.....is she with? Have you seen her?" "Shes not wioth me but I know where she is" "Where is she?" Her eyes filled with hope. "Why do you care" I said crossing my arms. Her eyes widened. "My daughter is somewhere I dont know of!" she yelled. "And whos fault is that" I yelled back. She stayed silent. "Thats whatI thought. Shes somewhere you dont because you put her out there on the streets. You chose an abusive man, scratch that, boy over your own kid." I was getting mader with each word. "Are you still with him" I asked. She put her head down. "I asked were you still with him" I yelled on full rage. Thats when I heard footsteps coming this way. "Babe whats all the noise" Darrel said coming into the kitchen and kissing her on her temple. Are you kidding me. I cant do this anymore. I gotta leave before I hurt both of them. "Thats it; Im done" I said getting up from the table. "Tamia wait" she said following me to the door. I turned to face her. "Trey and I will come by with the adoption papers" I said and she looked at me shocked. "Adoption?! What ar-" I was out the door before she could finish her sentence. I blew off steam as I drove to my house to get my bathing suit. I went into the house and got my pink and lime green swimsuit and headed to Trey's house. He gave me his address when we got off the phone and it wasnt far. Thank God.

Trey's P.O.V.

We just came home from the store. we mainly bought meat to eat but aye. We also got some chips, some drinks, and some plates. Yeah, I know we bought chips yesterday but when lil mama said they were gonna eat all those snacks, she wasnt playing. They ate all of it; every single thing. I dont see how they eat so much but be so little and not get sick. We set everything down in kitchen. "Ok, I had someody come by and get evrything so the pool is filled so all we gotta do is get ready" I said. They nodded and we all went up stairs.

Minutes later, I came downstairs with my blue with whit plam tree trunks. Then the girls came down. Keyanna wearing a blue 2 piece that had a small skirt attached to the bottom and lil mama wore a black one piece that had a a tear drop shape in the front showing her belly button. "Aww look at yall trying to look grown and stuff" "Shut up" they both said and chuckled. Thats when the door bell rang. I went and opened the door. "Bestie!" I screeched like a girl opening my arms. "Hey boo" she laughed and hugged me. "Hey girls" she said walking in. "Hey momma" "Hey Mrs.Tamia" "Girl what are you wearing? Thats something I should be wearing not you" she chuckled talking to lil mama. "You the one with the bikini and if T stareing at you with the booty shorts and tank top you got on, he sure gonna drool when you put that on." They all looked at me with a sly grin. When she said that, she snapped me out of trance of stareing at that ass that was barely fitting in them shorts. "You talk too much" I said mean mugging lil mama. "Oh dont worry, you cant handle all of this anyway" she said and dropped it like its hot and came back up slowly. I bit mt bottom. "Wanna bet. Baby just try me" "Please. girls can you show me where I can change" "Certainly. Right this way" lil mama said. "Wait, we gotta show Trey whos boss. 1 2 3" she counted and when she got to three, they turned on their heels and flipped their hair. Then walked off twisting their hips. I licked my lips at the way Tamia's hips swayed. That girl there. I took everything outside and started the grill.