Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Tamia's P.O.V.

I woke up in a soft comfortablr bed that I realized wasnt mine. I at hrew the covers off of me and tried to get out of bed but was pulled back down by something strong around me. I looked down at my waist to see a muscular arm. I looked to right at Trey peacefully sleeping. My breath caught in my throat thinking of the worst. This cant be happening.

I gently slipped out of his grip without wakeing him and ran into the bathroom. I splashed water on my face yo completely wake myself up. I lookd up in the mirror, noticing the clothes I had on were his. Oh on. We couldnt. We didnt. I mean we couldnt hanve. All I remember is me falling asleep in the theater. He wouldnt mistreat me like that right? No, he wouldnt. Hes my bestfriend....but how do you explain this.

I looked back up into the mirror to see him sitting at the edge of the bed stareing into space. He looked my way and smiled that winning smile that would make any girl faint but I had to admit it was sexy even if it was moring. "Morning" he said a lil hourse. "M-morning" I said shakey. "Umm...can i ask you something?" I questioned as anxiety rose for me to know the answer. "Go ahead" he said rubbing his eyes. "Umm do you we umm you know..last night" I said trying to get my words right. "What?! No! Why would you assume that?!" he said confused. "Well, I woke up in your bed with your clothes on and you half naked and your arms were wrapped around-" "Whoo whoo slow down. We didnt do anything last night. I wouldnt do anything to you that you dont want me to or will regret" he said cutting me off. I exhauled a sigh of relief and sat ont the bed next to him. "Besides, if we did, you wouldnt be able to walk" he smirked. I laughed. "Im sorry for overreacting. I just figured you know" "Its alright; I understand" "And yo skills aint all that" I said crossing my arms. He grinned widely and jumped on top of me. I was laying on my back on the bed while he was straddling me. he tightened his grip around my waist with legs. He gripped my face and started kissing all over my face not missing a spot. I laughing and squirming trying to get away from him. "Ok ok get off of me' I said laughing harder. "Nope, say I got the best skills in thye world" he said in between kisses. "No" I said. "Oh well" he said and continued leaving kisses all over my face. "Ok ok, you got the best skills in the world" I finally said. "Thank you I know" he smiled. "Now get off of me, you heavy" "Nope" he said popping the p. Just when he said that, the door swung open. Trey got off of me and sat on the bed. "Morning" I said to the both of them. "Morning" they said together awkwardly. They looked back and fourth between us skeptical. "Did yall-" "No" I said cutting Taylor off. They looked at me then Trey and smirked. "Sure' "Uhh yeah, positive" I said. They looked at Trey then me again. "Positive" she said. Why does she keep asking? Whats makeing them not believe me. I looked at Trey to see him nodding his head and humping the air. "No we didnt!" I said and pushed him making him fall off the bed with a thud. "Oww" he winced on the floor. We all started to laugh...well except Trey of course.

He got off the floor holding his arm. "Its funny" "Yes" I said still cracking up. Next thing I know, he pushes me back making me fall to the floor. "Oww!" I winced and he started to laugh. The girls eyed him evily. "What yall do about it" he said crossing his arms. They both charged at him making him fall back. I watched wrestled on the floor. Trey got the strength to get the them off of him. He got on top of both of them pinning them down by his legs. He started fight back but they were coming back harder. They went on for a while till I broke them up. They all got up and bucked at each other but ended up laughing it off.

"What time is it" I asked. "7:36" he said. "I gotta go home to get ready for work" I said getting up. I went in Trey's dresser and grabbed some shorts. I slipped them on and grabbed my things getting ready to go. "Momma can I stay with Trey today" Keyanna asked. "I dont mind but is it ok with you" I said turning my attention to him. "I dont mind" he siad. "Ok I'll see ya" I said walking out with Trey following behind. I got in my Benz and Trey leaned on the open window. "Thanks for watching her" I said. "No problem" he replied. "What yall gon do?" "I gotta jhit the studio then well probably grab a bite to eat. You wanna come?" "I cant, I gotta work late" "Alright, Ima let you go and youcan keep the clothes" "I was gona keep them anyway. I wasnt gonna give them back" I sassed. "Whatever" he chuckled. "I'll see you later shawty" "Ok, see you boo" I said and blew a kiss. He caught it and put it on his lips. I playfully rolled my eyes and drove off.