Chapter 35

Chapter 35

We pulled up to the gas station.

Vanesa groaned turning over waking up.

"Are we there yet?" grumbled. I chuckled. "For the millionth time Nessa no" "We've been driving for 10 hours" "We've only been on the road for about 3 hours" "Well it feels like 10" "We will be there soon" I said. She groaned turning back over going back to sleep.

I chuckled before lookingback at Forrest and Taylor who were sound asleep.

I got out the car and waited for Tamia to get out.

"My twin ok?" "Yeah she's asleep. What about them" she said nodded her head towards the car. "All sleep and Nessa is still complaining" I said. She let out a small laugh. "She will be fine. We are almost there anyway" I said throwing my arm over her shoulders.

We walked into the small store.

"I want some candy" Tamia said pulling me down a aisle.

I got everyone in the car a pack and Tamia was still looking.

"If your looking for the peach rings they're right there" I said pointing. "Oh. How did you know that was what I was looking for?" "Because it's you favorite candy" I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. I settled my chin on her shoulder. "I know everything about you" "Oh really?" "Yup" "Ok. Favorite color?" "Blue" "Animal" "Panda" "Movie" "Best Man Holiday" "Song" "Footprints in the Sand. The one I played you for Valentines Day" "Shoe size" "7" "Dream car" "Camaro" "Favorite Team" "Heat" "Place I always wanted to go" "Paris and one day I will take you" "Birthday" "September 9" "Birthstone" "Sapphire" "Best day of my life" "When you met me" "Wrong" she said turning around. I still had my arms around her waist.

"It was when I had my baby girl. Meeting you was the second" "Well meeting you was the first for me" I said. "What about Taylor?" "Ok. Yeah the second" I stated. "What about Vanessa?" "I met Vanessa when I was younger. That's in the past. We're talking about present tense" "But you met her again. It's that the second best day of your life" "You want be to be honest" "Will you?" I took a deep breath. "No actually. She is the third. Meeting you is the second. That was my first time meeting you and my second meeting Vanessa. Meeting somebody the first time is more memorable than meeting them for the second. I've been missing a person like you in my life but it seems like I've known you for the longest. Like when you laugh there's this dimple that appears under your left eye. And when you thinking you stare off space. When your nervous you twirl your fingers. When your mad you ball your fist. And I notice that this peice of hair never stays out of your face because it's a bit shorter than the rest of your hair" I said moving it behind her ear. She gave a small but shyish smile. "And when your happy your eyes twinkle" I said staring into them.

I had got lost as I stared at the pretty hazel color that always had the dark empty hole behind. Everything deepened in me.

"And the scar on your back.....when it's touched with too much pressure you jerk slightly and hiss. And when I do this....." I said brushing my hand over her cheek. "It turns a shade of pink and gets warm. And when I kiss your neck you body shivers" I stated and kissed her. Her body did as I said it would.

My face was inches from here's. I stared at her pink plump lips wondering what they would feel like on mine and how they would taste.

Should I kiss her? It's the perfect moment. I don't think I should. It would be wrong. But God knows in heaven that I want to SO badly. Fuck! Stop fighting with yourself! DO IT!!!

I rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip before leaning in.......

________________________________

Yeah I know it's short. Sorry guys. The next will be longer. I just wanted to update one because I'm bored and two because I feel guilty not updating for y'all. So I gave y'all a brief chapter. Continue reading and find what happens next with Tamia and Trey's kiss.