Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I came through the door to the sound of guns going off but didnt see the girls anywhere. Theater Room. I walked to the back where the theater room is and saw them watching G.I.Joe. "Hey girls" "Hey" they said together not takeing their eyes off the screen. They stuffed their mouths with chips. "Thats it. Aint gon ask how it went or nothing" "Shhhhh. Im trying to watch The Rock" Keyanna said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I closed the foor and left them alone. I went upstairs to my room and took a quick shower. I put on some boxers and climbed in bed. It was 11:54 and I was beat. Wait, I told Tamia I would call her. I scrolled down my contacts till I got to Bestie. Thats what I changed her name to. She answered on the second ring.

PHONE CONVO

Bestie : Hello

Trey : Hey

B : Oh hey Trey, I forgot you were gonna call me

T : Aww ma you forgot me like that

B : Im sorry boo (she giggled)I heard music in the background.

T : Shawty where you at

B : Oh Im at the club with a couple of friends and they wanna say something (She put me on speaker) HEY TREY (A bunch of women screamed through the phone)

T : Hey ladies (I chuckled)

B : Come on Tamia ( one of the women said) Ok hold on I'll be right there. Sorry Trey

T : No its kool. Ima let you go. Go have fun just dont get too drunk

B ; Ok see you tomorrow ( she laughed)

T : Ok bye

END OF PHONE CONVO

I hung up the phone and slowly drifted to sleep.

*Morning*

I woke up the the smell of food. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. i put on a wife beater and some hoop shorts and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was greeted by them handing me a plate and a cup of OJ. "Morning" they said in unison. "Umm morning" I said sitting at one end of the island. They sat at the other end. "What was this for?" "Nothing we just woke up early so we decided to make breakfast" lil mama said. I shrugged and dug in.

We ate in silence until Keyanna broke. "Trey, do you like my mom" she asked out of nowhere. I almost spit out my juice. "No no, umm why do you" "No reason, just asking" she said continued eating. Where did that question come from?! Do i have a lil crush on Tamia? No, what am I thinking. Tamia is my bestfriend not my lover. I brushed it off and continued eating but there was very awkward silence. Kee grabbed her phone amd texted someone making out human qualities come back cause it seemed like we were dead by the silence. She put it back down and thats when lil mama's phone lit up. Why girls awlays text each other even though they right next to each other....I always wondered that. I could see the text but could make out exactly what it said. They continued to go back and forth for 5 minutes but I guess the text wasnt so happy. They looked at one another and sadness appeared on their faces. They turned from each other and looked down at their plates and finished what was left.

Taylor's P.O.V.

My phone lit up on the island. I took a glance and it was a message from Kee.

TEXT CONVO

K : You think I should tell him that momma like him

T : No

K : Why not

T : Cause you dont knoe for sure and if she did he wouldnt believe us. Besides, he wants Vanessa

K : Yeah I know but you see the way they look at each other and how they act around when they contact. I aint neva seen momma look at dude like that  before in my life

T : Yeah but I got an idea

K : Jesus take the wheel

T : Shut up but what if we try to get them together

K : I AINT NO HOMEWRECKER

T : Well they aint officially together yet

K : But they trying to

T : But they arent. All we gotta do is keep them around each other and feelings will grow. It might take a while but aye we gotta try

K : I dont know, It seems wrong

T : Come on Kee

K : Ok but this better work T

T : Lets see

END OF TEXT CONVO

We looked at each other and regret and doubt filled the air. Thinking about all the consequences of the plan. We both frowned and finished what was left on our plates. I could tell that Trey was concerned but he decided not to ask. After we were done we washed our dishes. "So what we doing today?" T asked, "Swimming!" Kee and I said together. "Ok the pool its is but what about a pool party. Not alot of people just me, yall, and we can get Tamia to come over and I can grill up a few things you know" "Perfect" I said. The plan is already starting. We all ran upstairs to go get dressed to go to the store. "Guess what yall" T said. "What" we both asked. "Yall got some big heads" "I know you not talking" I said when we got to the top. "Mane whatever, go wash yall asses" he said. Me and Kee looked at each other and smirked thinking of the same thing. "TWERK TEAM" we screamed started to twerking on each side of him. Not even a second, he pushed us off screetching ewww. We both were dieing of laughter. He was scrubbing his sides and legs like we were germs. After our laughter died down and thr fun was over we seperated into different rooms. Keyanna slept in one of the guest rooms so she had her own space.

After the usual, I came out of my room with some white skinny jeans, a black shirt that said you mad bro in white, my oreos, and my black cookie monster beanie, and of course my dad's chain. Kee had on a purple crop top, ripped black skinny jeans, black grape 5's, and a boss necklace. trey was last with some Tru Religion jeans, versace shoes, and a black shirt, with his Trey Angel Necklace. Once we were together, we went to the store.

(A/N: I know its short sorry I got you the next chapter doe)