Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Tamia's P.O.V.

What did I just do?!?!?! I kissed Trey! Not only once but multiple times! I almosted had sex with him! How could I have done that?! What do I do now?! Tamia why did you do this to yourself?!

My mind ran with million of thoughts. My head pounded as I could feel the fast pace of my heart on my temples. I begged for it to stop. My body burned where the places his lips as connected to my flesh. I looked into the rear view mirror. My eyes caught the spot on my neck. I touched it slightly but quickly retracted my fingers from the pain. It stung from his bite and glowed red. My skull thumped from when he pulled my hair and my calves throbbed with rushing blood from where he sunk in his nails. My body was in pain from his sexual action but the pain pleasured me in a way I didn't understand. I didn't understand anything. How all of this started or how it happened period.

When I heard his voice over the phone it bright joy to me. It hurt me to disconnect myself from him but I thought it was best. But without a doubt I killed me. I never felt so miserable and lifeless on my life. This effect he had on me was insane. The warmth when he hugged me soothed me from my dead body. I was elated to see him but I couldn't show him that. He would know that I've been giving my life away without him. But I missed his so much. His white smile that blind me, his deep brown eyes that hypnotized me, his chiseled body that made me stare, his unique personality that caressed my heart, his cologne that I loved to smell on him, and those dimples that were the cutest things in the world. It felt like eternity from him. He looked terrible himself. It was all covered up by flaws but I saw it behind his low eyes. His eyes helded bags, he hadnt shaved, even though that little fro did look good on him, and he had gained a little weight. His body was still buff and chiseled with muscle but you could tell he had gained weight. His prescene still sent warmth to my heart no matter what state he was in.

He did piss me off by not telling me about any of it. But inside of me every fiber of my body enjoyed it all. I didn't want to but I know how my body is. Can't resist he sexual pleasure and anticipation. His lust overwhelms me with pleasure and ecstasy.

And when we kissed......I just don't know what over me. Us. It was thinking it would be something small but it wasn't. It was something..........magical. I actually saw sparks. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't move. I couldn't help myself so I fell into it. His lips were unbelievable. They were soft, sweet, gentle, but firm. Our lips rocked together in sync. A gust of wind wrapped over my body and I crashedinto his lust. We both let all our feelings flow. He knows I have strong feelings for him now and I know he has them too. But this wasn't right. I was the best friend and he was the one with a girlfriend. I didn't realize that until he pulled away. All disadvantages came over me at once. We knew what we did was wrong but we couldnt help it. I felt so guilty and unworthy. I just had to get away. But Trey being Trey just had to come running after me and try to prove my innocence. By by proving my innocence led to something more. Something more than just passionate kisses. And I can't get the flashes out of my head. His hands sent chills down my spine. He touch was rich. It made my body scream. Each spot of skin that his lips touched flared with want. I wanted him. I did. I was gonna let him have me. Until I snapped into my right mind. I couldn't believe all of it happened. I'm considered a homewrecker now. Their relationship might be over because of this. It's all my fault!

I looked at my neck in the mirror again at the aching spot. Tears then filled my eyesas the memories flowed back.

"Shit!" I punched the steering wheel making the horn beep. I held my head in my hands as I released my tears.

After 5 minutes I wiped my weeping eyes that were now a light red color. Ive shown Trey my true feelings. What's next? What happened from here? I don't know but I really need to think about it. And I need to think about how Ima hid this red blotch on my neck. Hopefully it will clear up tomorrow and hopefully my calves would stop burning from the puncturing of his nails.