Chapter 31

Chapter 31

PHONE CONVO

Trey: Wassup shawty

Tamia: Hey boo

Trey: What you up to

Tamia: Nothing. Going through files before I leave. Wassup with you

Trey: Just came from the studio with Ty

Tamia: They've been looking for you

Trey: I know. They love me

Tamia: Whatever

Trey: Yeah. What did they say. About the mark on your neck

Tamia: They freaked. It was funny. They was like oh my god Trey gave you that didn't he

Trey: They will be seeing them more often

Tamia: Boy bye

Trey: Forreal. But can I come over

Tamia: Don't have to ask

Trey: Ok. I will meet you there

Tamia: Ok

END OF PHONE CONVO

After I got a bite to eat I went over to Tamia's house. Kee and lil mama are at my house with Vanessa.

We came up into the driveway at the same time. I got out and followed her inside.

"I'm take a shower first" "Make room for me" I said as we went up the stairs. "You funny" "I'm not playing" "Whatever" she said.

We came into her room. I sat on her bed and watched as she dug into one of the drawers in the dresser taking out clothes. She walked into the bathroom with her things over her shoulder.

I heard as she turned on the shower. I kicked off my shoes and stood up. I walked to the bathroom door. I eased it open making sure it wouldn't squeak. I opened it enough to where I could squeeze through.

She touched the water to see if it was hot. She then put her hair in a pony tail and began to strip.

I licked my lips as she took off her shirt and skirt. She wore a red. And might I say her ass looks great in red. It looks great in any color actually.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. I held her tight and kissed her neck.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I told you to make room for me" I said against her neck. "Boy move so I can take a shower" she said pushing me off. "Fine" I said sitting down on the toilet. She stood with a hand on her hip.

"What" "Get out" "I want talk to you while you take a shower" "These curtains are see through" "And" "Boy get out" "Fine fine" I said standing up. I started to walk out the door.

"Oh and your ass looks amazing in red by the way" "Bye" she said. I chuckled and closed the door.

I sat in the bed watching t.v. till she came out. They're was a package of peach rings on her night stand. It was already open but looked like she only ate one. Eh......she won't mind if I get one.

I took one.

I stuck my hand in the bag again. My eyes widened as I only felt 2 left. Dang! I didn't realized I was eating so many. That one turned into more than one.

I took one more out the bag and hid it in the night stands drawer. Hopefully she won't noticed.

I heard as the shower turned off.

I waited and she soon came out the bathroom. She wore a black tank top and black coochie cutters. And on the back of them was her was name in white cursive. I bit my lip. Wow! They were skin tight making her ass look.......wow! Was all I had to say.